Chapter 37

"Oh! (Y/n)! Hi!" He cheerfully said.

(Y/n) was still in a shocked state. What was he doing here?!

"J-Jake?" It was barely audible, but he- Jake- heard it perfectly, and so did Kakashi.

"How have you been?" He stood in front of her with a smile.

(Y/n) held onto Kakashi's arm tightly as a feeling of discomfort settled in her stomach.

Kakashi noticed her reaction and saw how Jake was looking at (y/n).

He could feel the lust radiating off him.

"I-I've been good. And y-you?" (Y/n) stuttered.

That was it. (Y/n) never stuttered. She had had many guy friends before and Kakashi had never seen her stutter while talking to them.

Who is this guy anyway?

"I'm good, I'm good. Do you want to maybe go for a walk with me?" He asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder, giving her a sharp look.

(Y/n) visibly squirmed under his touch.

Did this guy not see Kakashi?! He was right there, holding her!

A pointed cough came from beside (y/n). Jake looked at the man who was holding (y/n)'s hand tightly.

His right eye twitched for a second before he looked Kakashi in the eye.

"Yes?" He asked innocently.

(Y/n)'s chest tightened. Jake's hand was now gripping her upper arm and getting tighter.

"I don't think she can go with you. You see, the couple you were talking to just now are my parents and we're going to meet them. You know, to introduce her to her future parents-in-law." Kakashi started.

"So if you don't mind, well be going now. Have a good day." He finished and pulled (Y/n) away with him.

(Y/n)'s eyes were on the ground the whole time, tightly closed.

"Who was that?" Kakashi asked in a normal voice, but (y/n) could see the curiosity and killing intent in his eyes.

(Y/n) glanced back to see Jake still standing there, his hands moulded in tightly closed fists.

"I'll tell you later. Trust me." She gave a strained smile when she saw Kakashi opened his mouth again.

"Okay." He sighed and they walked towards Kakashi's parents, a strange tension between them.

~Time skip~

(Y/n) flopped on the bed with her eyes closed. There was so, so much to think about.

Things were going downhill, and fast.

A strange feeling took over her and she looked around to see what it was all about, just to see Kakashi staring at her.

"What's wrong Kakashi?" She asked.

"You should know. Why was that guy at the park (y/n)?" His face was hard as he asked.

"I'll tell you later. Yeah, later..." she was lost in thought.

"You said that before (y/n). Now tell me. Who was he and why was he looking at you like are his?" Anger bubbled inside Kakashi.

"Look, lets change and get into bed. I'll tell you everything then." She pressed a hand to his cheek.

A slight pain was in her heart and she could feel the memories coming back. Memories she had tried so hard to forget.