Chapter 39

*Trigger warning*

"I love you 'Kashi" (y/n) grumbled as she rolled over in her sleep.

Usually, there would be another body that would provide (y/n) with heat, but it wasn't there, leaving her feeling cold.

She opened her eyes after just claying there on the bed being lazy.

"Ugh." She groaned and got up.

She looked around the room to see that Kakashi wasn't there. With confused eyes, (y/n) got off the bed and went to the bathroom where the sounds of a shower running could be heard.

Obviously, it was Kakashi, so (y/n) back in bed and tried to sleep with the calm sound of the water running relaxing her.

(Y/n) must have dozed off because the next thing she felt was a pair of big, cold arms wrapping themselves around her waist and soft lips on her own.

Without even opening her eyes, (y/n) relaxed and kissed Kakashi back.

"My, my... so beautiful." (Y/n)'s eyes snapped open and her first instinct was to push him away.

She managed to stumble away from him, fear evident in her.

She looked around. She was in a dark, high-roofed, spacy room. There was a long, single, metal pole in the center of the room.

There was a bed on the left side of the room, where (y/n) had been laying.

A chair and long roped were close by, the only source of light in the room being the small, slightly flickering lightbulb hanging from the ceiling, near the bed.

"Oh, did I scare you?" Jake laughed evilly, a pure psychotic smile on his face.

(Y/n) gulped and took a few steps backwards.

"Where are we and how did you bring me here?" (Y/n) sounded confident, or at least that's what she wanted to sound like.

"I can't really tell you where we are, but kidnapping you was quite easy! You were asleep and your 'boyfriend' was in the shower for some reason at three in the morning." Jake rolled his eyes.

(Y/n) was shocked to hear that, yeah, but what surprised her the most was the fact that she hadn't woken up when he was taking her from her room.

"I know what you're thinking. Why didn't you wake up when I was taking you back with me. I simply put you to sleep for a while. Maybe I overdid it because you were out two days." Jake said.

"Why did you kidnap me?"

"Its simple really. I want you back. I want you to be mine. You only belong to me and me only" his voice became more possessive with each word.

"I don't! I don't belong to anybody. I'm my own person and I can choose if I want to be with you or not. And from past experiences, I don't want to be with you." A fire was burning in her eyes, all of her fear went out the window.

It was time she stood up for herself. She wasn't a puppet or a damsel in distress. She was a woman and she had every right to defend herself against anyone who wanted to harm her or do something she wasn't comfortable with doing. Just like every other woman.

"Of dear. I think you have it all wrong. You don't have an option babe. It's not about if you want it or not. If I want it, then we do it." He smirked and neared her

Well, time to use all the self-defence techniques I know.

With a deep breath, (y/n) waited for Jake to make a move.

He grabbed her by her hair tightly and started lifting her shirt up, very quickly, while kissing her roughly.

(Y/n) smashed her knee against his balls with as much force as she could.

"AARGHHHHHGGGHH!!!" Jake fell on the floor with a scream, his face scrunched up in pain.

(Y/n) took this opportunity to grab her phone from the bed and mad a mad dash to the first door she could reach out of the two.

It was a bathroom.

Her eyes widened when she realized that Jake was limping towards and the other door was on across the room.

(Y/n) made a mad dash towards the door. She pushed, pulled, and tried to break through, but the door wouldn't budge.

She tried harder and harder, her eyes were tearing up and she could feel Jake getting closer with every second, until she felt a sharp pain go through her hair when Jake pulled her by her hair.

"You belong to me." He whispered in her ear.

Tears fell from (y/n), partly because of the pain and partly because she was losing hope little by little.

"Now then..." (y/n)'s body rashed with the wall, pain going through her back.

Jake took her phone and threw it across the room where it collided with the wall, shattering into a million pieces.

He grabbed her chin and forced her eyes to meet his own.

"Owww..." (y/n) cried out when she felt the pain go through all of her body, especially her back.

"Huh!" Jake smirked and walked away, coming back with what seemed like... a bat.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened when she saw him lift it up, ready to swing it.

She closed her eyes tightly, remembering the faces of all of her loved ones one last time.

~Time skip~

The doors to a worn down warehouse fell apart as an enraged man walked in.

Murder and revenge. That's what he wanted.

He wanted to murder that bastard and get revenge for her.

"No! Please! Don't come near me!"

His rage increased ten folds and while he was furious, his heart was getting out of control when he heard her voice.

There she was.

Bloodied and broken.

"Kakashi..." that's all she could whisper before she fell unconscious again.

She had been tormented for three days straight and every time she heard a door opening, she got ready to be abused and violated again and again.

Only one name was on her lips. The one who had promised to protect her.

"(Y/n)!" Kakashi's eyes widened when she fell back into unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.... don't kill me!!!

I don't know what happened to me but I just started writing and words just kept coming to me.

I just don't why I like tormenting characters so much, but I do. Lol.

Ok, so what do you think is going to happen next?

Its all gonna be a whirlpool here so yall better get your life jackets on and maybe try not to kill me!

Ok, ok. But seriously, what do you guys think is gonna happen?

BYE!