chapter 24

Two weeks had passed and (y/n) would finally be discharged from the hospital today.

Her parents had gone back home a few days before so Kakashi was the only visitor she had had.

"So the camp is over huh?" (Y/n) sighed as she picked up her bag from Kakashi's bag.

"Yeah, everyone missed you. Actually, Sakura came to drop you off to the hospital but she was forces to go back to the camp. She almost cried." He smiled.

"So now we go home, right?" She asked as she sat in the front seat with him.

He nodded and not long after, they were on their way home.

"Can I ask you something?" She looked at him.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Who is this Jiraya guy?" She asked.

"Oh, he's just the principal's teacher. He taught him and stuff but he's a total pervert. He's also Naruto's godfather and a friend of mine." He said as he continued looking ahead.

"Wait, he's your friend?!" Her eyes widened.

"Yeah. We don't see each other much because after he left the school, he started travelling. He rarely comes back." He continued.

(Y/n) nodded but didn't say anything.

~Many hours later~

"Thanks for driving me home." (Y/n) fumbled with her house keys.

"It was no problem really." He had removed his mask so (y/n) would be able to his face.

"Yeah... do you want to come inside?" She opened the door and stumbled inside.

"Sure." He nonchalantly said as he stepped inside.

"Water? Coffee? Tea?" She asked as she left her bag on the arm chair and went to the kitchen.

Kakashi followed her and sat on the bar. "Just water."

She handed him a glass of water a few seconds later, drinking her own water.

"You hungry? I'm not a really good chef but my mom taught me a few things before my family moved away." He shook his head and patted the seat beside him, motioning her to come sit next to him.

She sat down and looked at him. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in a surprise kiss.

Her previously tense body relaxed and her hand went to his chest.

The kiss left stars in her eyes and and without her realising it, Kakashi had pulled her in his lap. He hugged her tightly.

"Why are you so nervous?" He breathed in her ear.

"I'm not n-n-nervous!" She was surprised and started stuttering when he laid a kiss on her neck.

He smirked against the skin of her neck and continued kissing her it.

He moved upwards, laying short kisses on her jaw, all the way up to her lips.

"I love you Kakashi." She panted.

"I love you more." He kissed her again. Her hand was under his shirt and she could feel his abs under her hands.

He caressed her cheek and his hand moved down her arm to her waist.

He moved his lips to her throat and left light kisses. They turned into more harder and intense kisses around the throat and collarbone area.

He placed his lips on her lower neck and started sucking.

(Y/n) bit her lips at the sensation. It was something very... new.

Seconds later, he kissed that spot and moved back to her lips.

Sometime in between, Kakashi had pinned (y/n) between himself and the wall.

(Y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, returning his kisses just as passionately.

"Ngnnnhgh..." she moaned as he bit her lip.

She panted for air and looked into his eyes.

"Let's take it to the bed." He breathed. (Y/n) nodded, fully aware of what she was about to do.

~KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! ~

(Y/n) groaned and Kakashi let her go, composing himself.

(Y/n) brushed her hair with her fingers and re-
adjusted her clothes before opening the door.

She was immediately tackled by a blur of purple.

"Hinata!" She gasped at the girl who was crying her eyes out while hugging (y/n).

"Stupid! You scared us all so much!" She buried her head in (y/n)'s chest.

(Y/n) smiled at Hinata. She was so protective of her friends when she needed to be, but really shy when she way out and about.

"I'm okay Hinata. It was nothing! I'm perfectly fine." She laughed it off.

"No its not! Do you know how worried we were?!? Ino, Sakura and I were forced to stay at the camp while you could've been dead!" She shouted.

"(Y/n)!" A shrill voice came from the door and a yellow and pink blur were hugging (y/n) from all sides.

"Guys... I can-... can't breathe!" She gasped for breath.

They let her go and everyone eventually moved over to the sofa.

They talked for a long while before (y/n) finally convinced them that she was okay and they didn't have to stay over to keep her in sight.

"Bye guys! See you later!" She shut the door and went straight to her bedroom.

"Hey." (Y/n) jumped 10ft in the air before glaring at the silver haired man that was sitting on a chair.

"You scared me!!!" She yelled at him.

"Sorry." He chuckled at her expression.

"Were you here all this time?" She asked as she plugged in her phone to the charger.

"Yeah, I was. I just thought it would be a good idea to give you girls some space. They were really emotional." He opened his arms, motioning her to come to him.

He wrapped his arms around her body and relished the warmth she was giving off.

"(Y/n), I hope I didn't make things uncomfortable between us." He waited for some sort of response and when he heard her say "you didn't.", he continued. "So I suggest we start with the basics. Do you want to go out on a date sometime? Maybe tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I'd love to." She smiled at him. He kissed her and carried her bridal style to her bed.

He tucked her in and kissed her forehead. "I'll be going now. If anything happens, call me okay?" He leaned against the door frame.

"Yeah." She said sleepily.

"Goodnight (y/n). I'll pick you up at 8:00"

"Night Kakashi." I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Welcome back! So, I'm having trouble with something.

Should the rating for this story be mature or not?

I'm confused because there is just extensive kissing and there will be NO lemons!

Like I would skip that scene and go on like normal but I need your help!

Also, have you guys watched sailor moon? If you have, which character is your favorite?

Comment and vote!

BYE!

Against all (Kakashi x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara