Chapter 3

~(y/n)'s POV~

I entered my apartment complex and headed straight for my bedroom.

"What.a.day," I mumbled to no one. I took out my phone to see the time and my eyes widened in shock. 12:46 pm. I had left school at 21:30 something. Had it already been an hour?

I opened WhatsApp and texted my friends in a group chat we had.

Me: hey girls, have you gotten home yet?

While I waited for one of them to respond, I changed from the clothes I had chosen for school this morning into my pyjamas. I went to the kitchen, making sure I had my phone with me, to get a snack.

I went inside the pantry and was about to reach some ramen when I heard my phone ring.

I saw who the call was from and quickly picked it up as I saw it was a group call from all my friend.

Ino: Hey girls. So, whats up?

Sakura: nothing much just changing and eating.

Me: omg girls I have to tell you something.

Hinata: What is it?. You sound really excited.

Sakura: yeah you do.

Ino: yeah now spill it girl.

Me: ok but maybe tomorrow at lunch. I want you all to be there in person when I tell you.

Sakura: oh MAN! Now I've gotten my curiosity piped! You have to tell us now (y/n)!

Hinata: yeah! I've gotta admit, whatever it is it has to be interesting. I have a feeling it's about a boy.

Ino: I agree with Hinata, whatever she predicts is always correct It seems like it's about a boy.

They all started throwing ideas about what could've happened and I gotta admit, they were all very interesting it seems.

After a while, they dropped the subject and started talking about Hinata and Naruto, which by the way was brought up by Sakura of course.

An hour or two later we had to hang up because it was about four or five in the afternoon.

Me: ok girl I gotta go and do my homework (which they told me between talking about Hinata and Naruto.) and I have to eat something I'm STARVING! Oh and good luck with Sasuke, Sakura. And you, Ino with Sai. And Hinata you are very lucky to have a boyfriend like Naruto. Ok, now I gotta go. BYE!

I hung up the call and went to my bedroom. I started doing my H.W and finished in about an hour. Then I went to the kitchen to eat some dinner, which was some pasta I made the last day.

After eating, I washed my dish and went to my room. Since tomorrow we had P.E I had to wear sports clothes.

I immediately regretted thinking about P.E because the second thought I had about P.E was... the teacher who teaches us P.E

The memories from the morning flooded my mind as I went red from head to toe.
I chose the appropriate clothes, did my business in the bathroom, brushed my teeth and brushed my (h/l)(h/c) hair. after that, I headed straight to bed.

I laid in bed, using my phone while I could still feel that my cheeks were warm and I was still blushing.

After a while of scrolling through Instagram, I got tired and fell asleep.

~The next morning~

I woke up to the sound of my doorbell ringing. I quickly got out of bed and went to open the door to find Sakura, Ino and Hinata looking surprisingly awake and anyone who knew them should also know that they are NOT early birds.