Chapter 53

You know those moments of utter joy that you feel sometimes?

Yeah, those are the best moments of your life. And the memories made in that time are the ones that you cherish the most.

(Y/n) and Kakashi were both feeling that emotion at that moment.

They were back as a couple and had already shared a dozen kissed.

Who wouldn't!

Feeling the excitement, that rush of adrenalin course through your body before a big crash was, debatably, the best moments in a happy time.

(Y/n) and Kakashi walked out of the balcony, hand in hand and talking like nothing had ever happened between them.

"And then she said I got the job! I was so surprised I actually forgot to speak for a second." (Y/n) happily told Kakashi the story of how she reacted when she was informed she had got the job.

"Hey, guys! Looks like you're back in action, huh?" A cheeky voice intervened.

Naruto.

Of course.

"Mhm. Oh, (y/n), did I tell you that Naruto and Sasuke helped me set up everything?" Kakashi suddenly remembered.

"Really now? Is that also why you wanted me to specifically take Hina shopping?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow.

"Well, at first, I asked because everyone already chose decoration duty. But then, Kakashi here asked me and Teme for help, so that too." He grinned.

"Well, I'm glad you decided to help. And not break his jaw..."

"We were almost at the point but contained ourselves when he asked for help." Naruto smiled, but a glint of something purely evil shone in his eyes, directed directly towards Kakashi.

Kakashi chuckled, feeling his friends gaze glare holes through his skull.

Suddenly, the sound of metal on glass tang through the living room, snapping everyone's attention towards the woman whose birthday party they were at.

"Hi everyone! Thank you so much for coming to my party and a special thanks to my friends for making it so special! I have a special announcement to make!" She paused and looked around the room with the biggest of smiles.

Naruto moved close to her and (y/n) and Kakashi followed suit, finding the rest of their friends already their with quizical looks on their faces.

"I'M PREGNANT!"

Everyone stoped breathing for a split second before the room erupted in cheers.

Everyone hugged Hinata, congratulating her and Naruto.

But Naruto was still too stunned to say anything.

It was only when tears started flowing down his cheeks that (y/n) was sure he hadn't passed out.

The biggest grin appeared on Naruto's face as he dashed towards his fiancee.

He swooped her up, twirling her around.

He was laughing like a maniac, his contagious laugh making everyone join in.

The blond, soon to be a father, pressed his head in Hinata's stomach, wetting her dress slightly with his tears.

"I love you Hina. You were there for me when I was in a dark place and now you are giving me the gift of family. I love you so much." The Uzumaki smiled.

"I love you too Naruto. You believed in me when no one did." She smiled, remembering the dozen times he had helped her, cheered her up and made her confident.

(Y/n) smiled from beside Kakashi. What good timing Hinata had.

As everyone sat down to later that evening, Naruto suddenly stood up.

"I would like to make a toast," he glanced at the black-haired woman beside him. "To a happy future!"

"To a happy future!" The room erupted in cheers as everyone laughed, smiled and talked to each other.

"Come on," Kakashi whispered in her ear and dragged her to a quiet room.

"What is it?" She asked as she saw the nervousness on his face.

"Do you remember why we broke up? What actually happened that day?" He started.

"Yeah?"

"Well, I want to tell you more about everything. You see, I have, well, had, a brother. That's what started all of i-" (y/n) clamped his mouth shut with her hand.

"No here. Well, talk about it later. Let just enjoy the party, ok?" She gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Ok." He chuckled.

"Hey, I want you to move back in with me today." He said seriously.

"But it'll take time! I have my things scattered all over the place and you can't expect me to find everything in just a few hours! I need some time." She huffed.

"Who said you're gonna pack alone?" He winked.

"Gosh." (Y/n) rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Bye guys! Thanks for coming!" Naruto and Hinata thanked the last of the guests before dropping on the couch.

Only Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke, Sai and Ino were left and they all sat anywhere they could, trashed and just a bit drunk.

"Just crash here guys, well have to clean up too so just stay," Naruto said with a wave of his hand.

Murmurs of acknowledgement were heard before Naruto carried Hinata, very sleepy and way too tired to move, up to their bedroom.

"Well go back tomorrow, Kashi. Let's go sleep." A sleepy (y/n) dragged Kakashi upstairs to her soon to vacant bedroom at Naruto and Hinata's house:

They both fell on the bed, sleep already halfway there.

The pair cuddled against each other and snuggled up in the warm, fluffy blanket.

"Night (y/n)" Kakashi placed a soft kiss on (y/n)'s forehead.

"Night Kashi. Love you."

And before they knew it, they were fast asleep.

Fast asleep and unaware of the things about to happen in the next few days.

Things that could be bad or good.

Woot woot woot!

Hey guys! Welcome back!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you did, make sure to hit that star icon to vote, and maybe leave a comment if you can!

Now, OMG YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO DIE WHEN I REVEAL THE SURPRISE IVE PLANNED!!!

Many of you have requested in so who am I to be the devil.

Kakashi's brother's story is also coming!

What happened? Why did Kakashi feel ao guilty?

Ohhhhh so many exciting things! I hope you can wait!

I'll see you guys in the next chapter,

BYE!