Chapter 48

Day 5 (yes I know I skipped day 4)

(Y/n) scrolled down the screen of her smart phone with her thumb.

With another light tap, she coninued scrolling through page 3 of the website she was on to find a job for herself.

Wait a second...! Oh my god! I'm so dumb!

She pressed the home button and jumped off her bed. Rummaging through her suitcase, (y/n) triumphly held up her medical degree in her hand.

She slid back under the sheets, as it was getting colder by the day, and searched up local hospitals that were hiring.

The results were amazing, and after managing to shift all of her set up to her laptop, (y/n) continued to search for a job in hospitals near her.

When she finally fixed a date for an interview with two hospitals, (y/n) walked downstairs with a small smile.

"Guess what?" She sat next to Hinata, who was watching TV with a bowl of popcorn on her stomach.

How is she eating so much? Didn't we just have dinner?

(Y/n) dismissed her thoughts and concentrated on what Hinata was saying.

"What?" The reply came, short and simple.

"I just set up an interview with 2 hospitals!" (Y/n) squeeled.

"Really? Good for you." Hinata replied in a monotone.

"Are you not happy?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow.

Hinata sighed and sat up straight from her slugged position, carefully removing the popcorn bowl from her stomach in the way.

"Sorry. I just didn't get enough sleep last night even though I slept for more then eight hours. It's just been a rough couple of days." She took a hold of (y/n)'s hand.

"Its ok. I understand." With a smile, (y/n) started watching whatever movie Hinata was watching.

Naruto had gone out a few minuits ago after revieving a call from someone so Hinata and (y/n) had the whole house to themselves.

~Kakashi's POV~

I dialed Sasuke's number and waited for him to pick up. That boy is unbeleavabaly stupid considering how smart he is.

It rang for a while before Sasuke finally picked up.

"About time, don't you think?" I said, rolling my eyes at the Uchiha.

"Whada ya want?" He sneered.

I raised an eyebrow at him. He was rude, yes, but to this extent? Something was wrong.

"Can you grab Naruto and come to my house? Its urgent." I said in a rushed voice.

"... fine." He hung up after contemplating a little, and so began the wait.

15 minuits later, the doorbell rung. I got up and made my way downstairs to open the big doors.

Naruto and Sasuke walked in smuggly, like they owned the place, and took a seat at the couch, not even waiting for me to invite them in.

Do I really love them? Am I really proud of how far theyv've come? I should seriously start contemplating my life choices.

I shook my head and sat down opposite to them.

"Ok. So I'm not sure if you know or not, but (y/n) and I broke up recently." I began.

They looked calm and collected, not what I had been expecting.

Against all (Kakashi x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें