Authers Note #1

So I'm here to explain what the trip actually is about and what not.

BUT FIRST!
How many days apart should the chapters be? Since I'm on summer vacation, I have more time to write. Also, since i have internet, i can post at any time.

So, do you think that 2 or 3 or maybe more days apart? Because i still need time to write the chapters.

Now back to the trip

The trip is organized by the P.E department of Konoha High School. The trip lasts for a week. The students are separated into teams. In Naruto, the anime, Iruka assigned them to their teams and that's exactly what happened here.

The teams are the same as they were in the show except, since Team Gai graduated a year before everyone, but stayed genin the whole time, we don't know what is their actual team number and I don't exactly remember a Team 9 so I decided to make them Team 9.

With that said. Sai worked for Danzo and we don't have much info on him from when he was a kid but he's still a part of the story so I made a Team 11 for him. I added random names in his team and I sincerely don't know if they will play a part in this book or not.

Back to the trip.

The P.E department want to play ninja for some reason and have organized this trip according to the anime called "Nayako" (i just invented the name up)

which is "Naruto" but the girls are boys and the boys are girls. Of course, Naruto isn't an anime and instead, we have "Nayako"

Each team will be assigned to 'missions' and have to complete them. Since they aren't ninjas, there won't be fighting any enemies (maybe?) but there will be drama.

So here is where things heat up and blah. Blah. Blah.

I hope I have explained the idea behind this trip. Somewhat. You'll understand more as we go on with the story. Hopefully.

Again. If you've read this Authors note, then please read the disclaimer down below.

Disclaimer

I do not own Naruto or any of the characters in this story. I only claim the storyline, which is an original idea. I do not own any images for references because they are reference pictures that I got off of google. If I do not put claims on any character of images, they are obviously not mine. Naruto and the images belong to their respective owners who I respect for making such an awesome anime and fan art or pictures in general.

Disclaimer

I hope that you did not get the idea that I condone student/teacher relationships. I do not want anyone reading this notice to pursue their teacher or student. If the situation is okay from both sides then, well... I don't know. I'm no expert in love so don't ask me. You can persue whoever you want IF and if ONLY you are 18+ years old and if you tell your parents. I just wanted to make something for all those Kakashi lovers out there. Obviously there are many Kakashixstudent and KakashixReader stories out there so I can't say the whole KakashixReader idea is original, but the plot is, meaning that the events that take place and how every character behaves.

Again, one last time, I DO NOT SUPPORT UNDERAGE DATING! If you are a 15 or 16 year old dating a freaking 27 year old man, BREAK UP! Thats pedophilia! And it's illegal!

Please do not date your teachers kids, or any adult while being underaged for that matter.

Thanks for reading my rant.

BYE!