chapter 17

Please remember to vote and comment. It encourages me to write faster. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the campsite at about 5:00 PM after a couple bathroom breaks and a lunch break in the middle. The food was provided by the school to us.

The bus stopped a few feet away from where we would stay. It was a large clearing that was surrounded by trees all around.

We all got out of the bus and roamed around the area while the teachers were bringing things from the bus.

"Wow! Look at how big the trees are!" Ino beamed.

I giggled at her and discreetly took out a piece of white chocolate from my bag.

I popped it in my mouth and turned back to my friends. Sakura had not questioned me anything while we were on the bus or while we were on bathroom breaks.

I was a little suspicious of that at first but let it go. The while bus ride consisted of me talking to my team.

Naruto was cracking jokes while Sasuke, Sakura and I were laughing.

But that's not the point here.

After all the things were out of the bus, Minato-sensei called us all to form a circle round the campfire that we had helped prepare.

I sat on a log beside Hinata and TenTen since Temari was sitting with Ino and Sakura.

"Ok guys! Were finally here and the first thing I would like to tell you is that you will not regret coming here." Minato-sensei started.

"The activities start from tomorrow so you have all of today to relax a little and catch up on your sleep. With that said, go to your assigned teacher and make a tent to sleep in with your team. Now scatter!" He instructed us and walked over to Kushina.

Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze is Minato-sensei's wife. She had long red hair and dark purple eyes. She has a really bad temper and she doesn't hesitate to put someone in their place. It could sometimes get a little... violent.

I walked to Kakashi-sensei with Sakura as we parted ways with the rest of the girls.

Naruto and Sasuke were already there, talking to sensei.

"Ok guys. Since we are a team of five, we have a bigger tent than the others. Now, let's make the tent. Naruto and Sasuke, hold that pole up. No, you're doing it wrong. Here..." he helped them with the tent, then told Sakura and I what to do.

Our tent was finished in less than ten minutes and we were already inside it.

We had left all our bags on the far end of the tent, leaving enough space for us to fit in and sleep comfortably.

It was already 5:50 by the time all teams were done with their tents and had settled in.

"Ok guys. Your first mission is to make a fire. You are allowed to go into the forest to collect the items you'll need. We'll be separated into two groups. Sasuke and Sakura are a group and Naruto, (y/n), and I are another. Clear?" Kakashi-sensei explained to us after speaking with Minato-sensei.

"Crystal." We all chimed together.

"Now let's go. The team who makes a fire first will win a badge." He told all of us while he walked over to me.

Thank god Naruto was with me on the team. I would die if another awkward moment happened.

"Let's go that way!" Naruto shouted, pointing in a random direction.

I sighed but followed him. We have to start somewhere right?

Kakashi-sensei placed his hand on my shoulder and I yelped in surprise, but he kept his hand on my shoulder.