Answers Revealed

A/N - A special thank you to @Corbean_Bassoon

For suggesting a great name, for the newly formed Pack, and sharing the sweet meaning behind it. It also got the most votes! Thank you to everyone who suggested amazing names, and meanings <3

Read on to find out what the name is! ><

Disclaimer: Kind of a steamy scene ahead. I don't write smut/sex scenes, but I went as far as I could. I promise! Sorry, lool >< 

Happy reading, loves x

{57}

Elisia's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, waking up from my deep slumber, and stared at the ceiling. A smile found its way creeping into my expression, I felt so content. A warm strong arm rested on my waist, causing pleasurable sparks to fly. 

I looked to my right to find Theo peacefully sleeping by my side. His long, dark eyelashes lay against his skin as he stirred in his sleep, messing up his hair. This was the sweet, boyish side of him that only I got see, before he interacts with others. 

It had been a month since my transfer, and it has been an incredible journey. It took a couple weeks, but my parent's name was finally cleared. The real story was released to the public, and it was safe to say that everyone was shocked. 

I've had people from my old pack reach out and message me on social media. The same people who made fun of me, for being me, before I became the pack's Chief Warrior. Now that I'm an Alpha, they wanna be acting all sweet. I didn't give them a time of day to reply back. 

I reached over to trail my finger across his neck, exactly where I had marked him that day. I flushed, feeling hot from remembering that amazing day. We had shifted into our wolves to hunt and have fun at our secret hideout by the waterfall. One thing led to another, and our wolves had happily marked each other. 

Once that happened, we headed to the hideout behind the waterfall. We worked hard to make it look cosy since we spent so much time there. Earlier that week, we somehow managed to get a king sized bed in there; since we'd always be so exhausted and knock out after training so hard. 

I let him know that I was going to take a dip in the aqua-coloured lake down below, to relax my muscles and chill. Admitting he needed to relax too, he accompanied me to go down and swim with me. We shamelessly stripped down to our underwear, and jumped in. We spent hours talking, playing, laughing before watching the sunset together. 

Once it set, I got out the lake, expecting him to follow suit since it was going get colder from then on. I heard him heave himself out, before he suddenly embraced me from the back. He leaned down and gently kissed my neck, despite me being wet from swimming. He snaked his strong arms around my hips, bringing my back closer to his front. 

His touch awoke a heated feeling in my lower abdomen area, making me crave his touch more. I gasped when his hands moved to my ass and squeezed a cheek. He brought it even closer to his front, and grinded on it; making me gasp even louder. The only fabric separating our naked bodies was our underwear...

"You like that?" He asked huskily, his breath tickling my neck. 

He started to gently shower kisses all over my neck, before they became hungrier and rougher than usual. My hands shot up, grabbing his head and bringing it closer; not wanting him to stop. 

A moan escaped my mouth once he found a euphoric spot on my neck to bite and suck on, this man was giving me a hickey. The corner of my mouth curled up once a thought flashed through my mind. I suddenly turned around and captured his lips with mine, deepening the kiss right away.