A Very Long Day

{13}

I curled up in a ball before stretching hard, making me hit my hand on the wall behind me.

"Ouch." I mumbled, retracting my hand and cradling it in the other.

Slowly, I peeled my eyes open to get adjusted to the bright light coming into the room through the large window.

Today is the last day I'll be waking up in this room before we all travel back to the Alpha Manor. I felt incredibly warm and comfortable, a lot warmer than I was used to. Maybe the weather is a lot warmer today...

Wait.

I shot up in bed, completely wide awake as I looked around the room.

I don't remember coming up to my room.

I frowned as I looked down at my hair. It wasn't in its bun anymore, but I also don't remember letting it down. I looked around my pillow and duvet to look for my hair tie. My bun hardly ever comes loose while I was sleeping.
After having no luck in finding it, I glanced at the night stand next to the bed.

To my surprise, the hair tie was sitting on top of it. It was neatly and purposely put there, right inbetween my phone and hair brush.

What the hell?

I'm sure I didn't come up here. Did I sleepwalk here or something?

I sat up on the bed, staring into space and thinking hard of what had happened early this morning.

Did all that actually happen?

About The MoonKnight pack, being my pack. Finding out Theo's dad, Maxwell, ordering the mass killing my pack, including my parents as well as all their leaders. Finding out about Maxwell's obsession with his ex lover, Lily, even after finding his mate and having a son.
It wasn't a dream, was it?

So what had happened after?

He lent me his hoodie.

I looked down at what I was wearing to see a large black hoodie that had been keeping me warm.

Oh my God.

The whole room was filled with his scent; it smelled so good. The hoodie alone couldn't have caused this, which means...he came in here.

I thought back to when he gave me his hoodie. What had happened after that?

I got comfortable and closed my eyes, to rest them.

I groaned out loud and laid back onto the warm bed. I must've fallen asleep on that chair when I didn't mean to. I just closed my eyes because I wanted to calm my headache and forget about what I had found out.

I didn't remember much after that point. I started to remember being carried somewhere by someone.

I started blush a little and pull the covers over my head in embarrassment.

Rather then leaving me curled up on the chair or waking me up, he carried me up to my bedroom instead. I did remember this happening but...

I thought it was a dream...?

I remembered being put into bed gently by someone with strong arms. I felt them reach for my bun and take it down.

"Isn't that uncomfortable?"

That husky voice stayed in my memory long enough for me to know it was Theo.

I had started to slip into deep sleep at that point. I wouldn't have heard anything he said beyond this point but he spoke again.