Chapter 66

Taehyung has been unconcious for a day now.

Jungkook and Hyunmi were in charge of flying the Centauri towards the Kingdom of Lightning, Bliksem while Yeonjo takes care of Taehyung.

Leian opens the door to where Taehyung's body was lying down on the bed, tired. "Is he doing well?" Yeonjo stares at Leian sarcastically. "Oh yeah, totally. Its not like he's awake or anything." Leian chuckles lightly, "You can clearly see his not doing well."

Leian scratches the back of her neck sheepishly. "Hehe, sorry. I hope he wakes up soon." Yeonjo just nods in agreement. Leian puts on a smile for her and pats her head lightly. "He's gonna be okay, Jimin said so." Yeonjo smiles, cheering up a bit. Leian stands up and leaves the room, giving Yeonjo some time alone.

Yeonjo holds his hands and wished for him to wake up sooner. "Wake up soon, Tae." She says, kissing his forehead. Yeonjo's head lies down on Taehyung's chest, starting to fall asleep. With this, Taehyung unexpectedly smiles from the action.

"Were landing." Jungkook says, the Centauri doing exactly as said. Hoseok felt so energized in this kingdom. He was tingling with excitement and was jumping all over the place. "I'm so excited, I don't know why." He smiled cheekily as Jungkook laughed at him because of how adorable he was.

They rested for a moment until an old man came to their ship and started begging for food. "May I have some food, young children? Please." He begged with his hands clasped. The boys pitied and nodded. "Sure, here you go." Hoseok smiled at the old man. This man being a sunshine as always. "I'm sorry, I do not prefer this food."

You're the one who asks for food yet you're the one who's so choosy as to what you want? Watch the attitude.

"There's some extraordinary food near the alleyways. Could you please get some for me there?" The old man pleads as the boys nod. "Thank you, young men!" He says as the boys smile at him while preparing to go out and get the food he wanted.

"I'm gonna wait for you guys out here." Jungkook says, accompanying the old man as his hyungs nod and go prepare.

When finished, they search for Jungkook to signal him they were gonna go already but he was nowhere in sight.

They shrug it off, thinking that he must have looked for the food first because of how competitive that boy was. They walk into the kingdom. There wasn't much to start with. The kingdom looked a lot like a city than a kingdom. Tall luxurious looking buildings, decked with yellow.

"No wonder the old man likes the food from the alleyways. Food from the central square are usually common and taste good but the ones in the alleyways are rare and tastes DELICIOUS." Hoseok says, doing a chef gesture.

"How do you know so much?" Yoongi asks, looking around in search of an alleyway. "Jin and I were talking with Taehyung about the Kingdom of Lightning and he said something about their food. After getting the gem, he said he wanted to try out the food from the alleyways and famous delicacies here. So, he explained to us about the whereabouts." Hoseok explained as the others nod in realisation. Yoongi walks towards a dark alleyway without hesitation as the others catch up with him.

"We'll just search every alleyway for Jungkook."

"For Jungkook?"

"Do you wanna look for the food instead of Jungkook?"

"But what if he found the food first?"

"Not a possibility. There's a high chance that he was kidnapped by the old man—" Yoongi was knocked out with a bat from the back of his head. The others were taken aback and was eventually knocked out as well. Everything went black.