Chapter 44

**Leian's POV**

Sitting in the sofa, watching TV, bored. Everyone was in their rooms, still admiring their now, new rooms for just a day. "After the debut of the duo Mins. They seem to have disappeared from Seoul, South Korea," the reporter said, grabbing my attention. There was KPOP news here in the Philippines?

"And are now currently in Manila, Phillippines. They had just arrived about 1 hour ago, not seen by a lot of their fans. Staying in the house of the Shin family with her friends. Could they be shooting for something?" The reporter finished and directly went to tackle another news. I walk across the hall and went to the 1st room. Knocking first is a must!

Knock knock. "Hello?" I open the door and see if Minji or Jimin was here. "LEIAN!" Hoseok cheered and hugged me as I smiled and hugged back. "Hi, Hobi!," I messed his hair a bit. "Is Minji here?"

"Aniyo. [No]" he replied. Shaking his head. "YAH! Hyung is taking Leian all for himself!" Taehyung whined and hugged me as I pulled away from the hug softly. "But Jimin's here right?"

"NE!" Jimin shouted coming out from the bathroom. "What were you doing in the bathroom?"

"Nature was calling me. Anyways, why did you need me?"

"What's your duo name?" I asked. "Wah! Jiminie has a duo?!" Taehyung's mouth dropped. "You never knew?"

"ANIYO!"

"Min duo." Jimin answered. "You do know your fans are looking for you right?" He raises an eyebrow. "No...," He trails off. I roll my eyes teasingly with a smile and drag him towards the second room. Taehyung and Hoseok following. "Are we gonna have another flash mob?" I asked. "Nope! Were going to be doing a dance cover."

"Wait wait wait. 'We'?" Asked Taehyung to be more clear. Jimin nodding with a bright smile. "HEY ANYONE HERE?" I shouted as I opened the door without a knock or any warning that I'd be coming in. Nari, Daemin, and Yeonjo directly looking at our way without a reaction. Since, they got used to my rudeness already. "Follow me." I ordered as they sighed and followed me. Then doing the same thing unil the last room. And also, letting my older brothers join this.

Everyone sitting in the sofa as they sighed or lazily looked at the Mins. Minji and Jimin in front of us.

"Everyone's gonna join. That's final." Minji announced as everyone groaned. "It's gonna be fun! Dont worry~." Jimin said, cheering us up as we just nodded to get this over with. I mean, I am the one who said that their fans were looking for them. But, I didn't suggest they'd make a dance cover!

"So,we will be doing a dance cover of Bangstro's Gogo. Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, Leian, Nari, Minji and Yuna will be group 1. While Taehyung, Minho, Lio, Yeonjo, Eunhee, Yoongi and Daemin is group 2." Jimin counted, Hyunmi, Jin and Namjoon filled with happiness since they weren't called to dance in this dance cover. The three doing a small happy dance. "Yah, Hyunmi, your doing the edit for the dance cover."

"AS LONG AS I DON'T HAVE TO DANCE! WOOHOO!"

"Jin and Namjoon, you two are doing camera work."

"But I might break the camera?" Namjoon reasoned with a pout. "Oh yeah, nevermind. Jin, you do the camera work only while Namjoon will provide water as we practice."

"YAY!" Namjoon shouted with glee. "Now, who knows the whole entire choreography for it already?" Minji asked as she raised her own hand. Followed by Me, Nari and Yeonjo. "I remember it crystal clear!" Me and Nari said in unison, since it was the very first choreo we learned. VERY FIRST. We danced it everywhere we went, not dance as if I'm in a stage but you know, the small moves. "I think I still remember..." Yeonjo tried to remember. I swing over her shoulders my arm and say: "Let's dance with the music when we start practicing with the other group 1 members." She smiles and nods.