Chapter 43

***Leian's POV***

And I already knew that this was gonna be an amazing trip. Even if it was just gonna be hiking.

Place: (From) Manila (Going to) Camotes Island
Time: 2:00 PM

We had arrived at the mansion and the road trip was... fun. We were telling jokes, and my parents were telling everyone what I was doing when I was still immature or a baby. But, I attacked back by telling everyone what my older brothers did wjen they were still young. Like, Lio, he would always try to get mom's lipstick because he thought it was candy or that he was hungry. And Minho, he always tries to get my toys and tell me that "It's fun seeing you about to cry." And in reality, he would steal my toys so that he could play with it as well.

"Were here!" I clapped my hands like a seal. This was the place I stayed in for 10 months. Minho and Lio swung their arm over me, smiling over the mansion right in front of us. "Oh, the memories were special here." Lio cooed. Me and Minho nodding to his statement. "Okay okay," Yuna had a selfie stick with a camera, ready. "Everyone gather up!" She said as we all huddled up, including my parents.

"Say 'Mansion'!"

"Wait mansion?"

"MANSION!" Everyone said as the picture was taken.

"Again again. 'Cause Leian wasn't ready."

"MANSION!" They tried again as this time, I smiled happily. Yuna smiled and let everyone return to what they were doing. Which was go in to the mansion. "Were going to stay here for the day and tomorrow, we will be going to Camotes Island with the use of jetskis so wear something you want to get wet in." Dad announced as everyone dropped their jaws. Trying to close them again. Minji poked me, mouth slightly open. I close her mouth by lifting her chin upwards to close it. "Y-You have a mansion in South Korea and Philippines? Two here, one in Camotes and one in Manila?" Minji asked as I nodded with a smile.

"Mindblown." Jungkook interrupted with his palms inserted to the pockets of his ripped jeans. Minji slaps his arm as Jungkook rubs his arm while giving Minji a teasing bunny smile. "What? What is it? Why'd you slap him?" I aksed, one of my eyebrows raising.

"Jungkook, read my mind." Minji huffed and crossed her arms. I silently laughed and raised my index finger at Jungkook. "Don't do that, okay?" I laugh at my own sudden behavior. "But Leian! Their thoughts just barge in. I don't read them purposely!" He explains as I rolled my eyes teasingly. Letting him go this time.

I grabbed my luggage and everything I brought with me and walked towards my family and open the double door. "Woah~" Everyone said in unison as the mansion was still looking the same way it was when we left for Korea.

Moments of my childhood appearing in my head as memories were being played everytime I looked at a specific place.

Jin and Eunhee commenting at how amazing our kitchen was of how perfect it would be for cooking such delicious food.

Nari and Hoseok, commenting at how amazing the surround sound was.

Yoongi and Daemin directly entering the rooms as they pick their rooms.

There was only five guest rooms available in this mansion. Five rooms containing three beds. Of course, Me and my family had our own rooms.

"Check the rooms and pick one. Just pick a room and right after, you'll be seeing who your roomates will be for today." Mom announced. This is how we picked our rooms when we newly moved in here when I was still 8 years old or so.