Chapter 34

Tuesday, 7:00 AM.
7 hours before the fan meeting in the park.

Leian, still not brave enough to get out of the covers and eyes still stuck on her phone. Jungkook, looking at what Leian was doing with her phone while hugging her. Yuna, just recently woke up and staring blankly at the pillows. Minji and Jimin, cuddling each other and talking about their lives. Nari and Hoseok, talking about some stuffs related to music. Yoongi and Daemin a.k.a Fire Couple, still sleeping in seperate beds. Namjoon and Hyunmi a.k.a Brain Duo, also asleep.

But where was Taehyung, Yeonjo, Eunhee and Jin at? "Agh~ I'm hungry."

"Samee~~~" Eunhee and Yeonjo demanded for food as they were looking around to see if there was food. "Why did I wake up again?" Taehyung asked himself as he stretched himself up until he was fully awake. Then, all in a freaking sudden, Jin and Taehyung was energized from 0 to 100 already. "Who's this cutie?" Jin asked as he pet the calico cat. "Leian probably bought it newly." Taehyung explained as he was also looking at the calico cat.

"Oh my gosh! There's lemon juice here. I love Lemon Juice, how did Leian know?" Eunhee grabbed the juice and drank once and putted it back in the fridge. Eunhee and Yeonjo was still starving, before they could even prepare for the fanmeeting, they might starve themselves out. "Eunhee Unnie! I found bread. Find some jam, I'll toast this."

"There's a toaster?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, ok. Where do you find the jam?"

"Look at the cabinets maybe." The two were busy looking for food as the two boys started playing with the calico cat. "You guys must be really hungry." Taehyung pointed out as Eunhee suceeded in finding the jam. And the bread that Yeonjo toasted? "Mm!" Yeonjo muttered in shock as the toast was burnt. "It's burnt." She grabbed one of the toast and grabbed a knife as she scratched the burnt parts off to make the taste better at least.

Taehyung shaking his head gently side to side with a sad pout. "Is it okay now Yeon?" Taehyung asked, ready to take a bite from his owner's toast. "Try it," Yeonjo let Taehyung, Eunhee and Jin get a bite from her toast as afterwards they got a bite, she ate what was left. "It's good right?" Yeonjo gave a thumbs up as the others did as well. "Let's go get our clothes ready for the day." Eunhee pointed out as she saw the calico cat and went beside it to pet it. Directly forgeting the fact she still needed to change. "Now to prepare for Leian, Jungkook, Yuna, Minji Jimin, Nari and Hoseok." Yeonjo toasted seven breads and afterwards putted jam on top of it. Putting all of it in a plate. "Are you going to deliver that?" Asked Eunhee as Yeonjo nodded.

Yeonjo ran towards the room if her Unnie repeating: "Nari Unnie, Hoseok oppa." As she finally reached her destination and offered both of them bread with jam. "Is it good?"

"Yeah, no wonder I smelled something good." Nari nodded as she also gave a thumbs up whilst licking her lips because of a jam. Yeonjo walked out without a word and went to Minji and Jimin's room next. She opens the door and sees both of them staring at her with wide eyes then after, ran towards excitedly and picked one bread with jam.

A bite.

"Is it good?"

"Mm! Yeah, I was wondering where the smell came from." Jimin said the words she wanted to hear and left their room again without a word and shut the door behind her. "Leian-ssi, Jungkook oppa, Yuna-ssi~" She sang as she arrived infront of their room. "Yeonjo-ssi prepared bread with jam?" Yuna stopped staring blankly at the pillows and sat up to get a piece of bread. Jungkook eating the bread as well with Leian. "What were you two watching?" Yeonjo asked out of the blue. "We were just watching Momoland's new song." (A/N Totally not advertising MMLD's BAAM) Yeonjo mouthed an 'Oh' as she walked back to the kitchen and sit there to watch some T.V. with Tae, Jin and Eunhee.

~20 Minutes Later~
7:20 PM

Everyone was wide awake now, except for Daemin. Yeah, Yoongi woke up first for a weird and rare occasion. I wonder what happened that made him wake up early. "Can someone wake up Daemin? We still need to prepare for a lot of stuff."

"I'll do it." Leian volunteered and stood up to go wake up her unnie. The doorknob turns and the door opens. "Wow, she's such a messy sleeper." Some pillows were on the floor, blankets was being hugged by Daemin that now looked like sticks, and bedsheets wrinkled and are slowly being taken off by itself. "Daemin-ah~" Leian called out to her unnie as Leian was holding her arms. Daemin quickly shouting and begging to sleep some more. "Aniyoo~ Leian-ah please let me sleep some more."

"Noo. Were going to be busy today, so you better wake up." Leian carried Daemin, piggyback style. "Wow, your heavy! Jeez." As soon as everyone saw her, they all laughed at Daemin and Leian at how adorable they were.

"You guys wake her up. She won't wake up when it's me." Hyunmi nodded, knowing where Daemin's weakness were, which was the waist.

----Chapter 34----

So yeah, can I call this a double update? I can right? Yeah?

Anyways, I've finally update for a long time and I'm sorry for all the wait my loves~

New horror story might be coming out but not this day. Maybe, in this month or so. Not sure. 

Story is called: Bloody Crayons
Idols: BTS and BlackPink FF
Genre: Fanfiction
Tag: Horror

Also, are we close to 2k? Not yet, right? I got excited xD

I wasn't able to update a lot since I'm sick and yeah. School's hectic as always.

Can you guys give me advice on "If you lose your best friend from last year and this year you two are friends but aren't close anymore and are only awkard friends who doesn't even look at each other for once. Not even a word" kind of situation?

Sorry for all mistakes done and for the wait!♥❤

-Hannah🌸🌹