Chapter 71 (Extra)

After the very long trip we had in the Philippines. We started to pack our stuff and go back to Korea. We were going on water instead of on air, 'budget' they say. "Alrighty, are we all ready to go now?" My mom asks everyone, we all nod in reply and started to head out. Waiting outside the gates for the black van to arrive and take us to the port. My brothers and I were the last one to get out. We give each other a smile and then look at the mansion. "The memories will stay here,"

"And we will always come back for them." Lio finishes and the three of us waved goodbye and caught up with the rest of the group. "Gosh, you guys take so long." My father exclaims and opens the door for the three of us. I sat between Jin and Jungkook while my brothers sat beside each other. Jin looked so gloomy and sad while looking out of the window, Jungkook as well. Wait no, it's not only them. The whole entire car was filled with such a gloomy feeling. It disgusts me. It's been two weeks after what happened and they still were gloomy? Unacceptable.

"Jin, are you okay? You look sad."

"Why wouldn't I be? The love of my life died and we didn't even give her a funeral." He snaps at me, still not taking his eyes off from the window. I frowned at what he said. Eunhee loved him as well and both of them couldn't convey their feelings towards one another. I patted his back. "Hey, were gonna give her a funeral when we get to Korea. Cheer up will ya?" I say brightly but he seems to be unfazed yet annoyed as well. He gave off a threatening aura and that made me back off and give him some alone time and space. I looked over at Jungkook, he looked very bothered by something. I didn't want that. They should be happy we actually are alive and not with Eunhee right now. We could make up to what happened last two weeks ago and start enjoying life to the fullest. With a smile full of determination to try and turn his frown upside down, I ask, "Are you okay? You look bothered."

"Leian, not now please?" He asks with a look that worried me. Whatever it was, he was very bothered by it. I didn't back down though, I had to make him spill. If he would, it might make him feel just a little bit better. "Come on. Bottling it up will only make it worst. What's wrong?" I try again but he groans. Obviously annoyed by me. "You won't budge? I won't force then." I say giving up and sighing in defeat. I sit back, try to relax and wait.

Jin's POV

What's up with her? She usually doesn't force people for answers and thats exactly what she was doing to Jungkook and me. Then she gives up once Jungkook gives her a look as if to say 'Can you stop?'. Sighing in defeat while doing so. I take a glance at Jungkook to see if he looked bothered to actually make Leian worried and push him for questions. And he did. He aggressively slides his hands through his hair and mess up his hair after that. "Jungkook-ah, you okay?" This time, it was my turn to be concerned. He looks at me, shakes his head and looks away. "I'm fine hyung, jeez. What's up with the two of you?"

"You look messed up, who would't be concerned? Your aggressively sliding your hand through your hair and mess it up after that." He groans at my answer and seems to be persuaded by it as well. He dared not to look at my way though. "This was my fault. I was basically the one who started this all"

"Now you're just saying nonsense! WE got ourselves into that mess and WE made it and solved that mess. There's nothing to be concerned about." I cut him off with facts. He sighs. "I'm talking about a different mess. A mess that I started."

"And what is that?"

"... Her." He points towards Leian's way, who was obviously napping at the moment. I stared in confusion, I looked at Jungkook then to Leian then back to Jungkook. Theorising for a moment and then it puts itself into its place. I click my tongue and pointed a finger gun at him. "You have messed up feelings for her, don't you?"

"HYUNG." He finally looks at me, a pink shade evident on his cheeks. With a smirk and a smug look on my face I 'tsk' at him a ton of times. "You got me and her so worried and you tell me you're messed up because of your feelings? You disgust me." I joke around when he looks at me concerning-ly. "Hey, I didn't mean to get you guys worried. I was debating whether I actually liked her or not."

"And that was why you were ruffling your hair? And aggressively sliding your hand through your hair? I cannot with you." I say teasingly again and pinch the bridge of my nose. He pouts at me and crosses his arms. "Confirming your feelings is hard, okay?" I shake my head while chuckling at him.

He was a brat for making me and Leian worry about him. But, he was also an adorable baby for debating on his feelings and making me worried just for that.

———

The promised fluff that never was T^T

This chapter is a gift for the 14k
thank you so much!