22k special✨

small note: Only Leian's family and Jungkook's family will be present. Names are made up and taken from imagination, if it reminds you of anything else, its just a coincidence, please dont hate me :>

Year: 1895

"Binibini Leian, your kalesa has arrived." (kalesa-carriage) Theresita says. I looked at myself in the mirror and calmed myself down. There's only a meeting for the Alfonso Family and Soledad family. Just calm down. I told myself and walked out the door, smiling at Theresita, "Shall we go?" I ask and Theresita nods. "Leian, you always take so long. Bakit ka ba natagalan?" (Why did you take so long?)

"Problema ko 'yun. Wag mong aalahanin." (Its my problem. Don't mind it.) I say to my older brother, Minho as he assists me in climbing up the kalesa and he follows, Lio then follows after him. "I've been looking for her, haha."

"Alright, let's go, Felipe." Minho says as the kalesa starts moving. Our ride was surely gonna take an hour or two, we'd probably end up sleeping through the ride. I was beside the window so I could realize so many things from the view itself. Skies clear and blue, green fields looking endless as it continues. It looked so beautiful.

"Andito na po tayo, mga Soledad." (Were here, Soledad siblings.) Felipe says as we get out of the kalesa. The hacienda of the Alfonso's looked so unique and I loved it. Tons of guards guarded the gates, a garden seen on the side of the hacienda with Sampaguitas and Mango Trees seen planted there. Two people were then seen from the entrance of their hacienda, a gentleman and a lady, intertwining arms as they walked towards us. We bow and so did they. "Mariano and Juanita Alfonso, nice to meet you. I am Minho Soledad, eldest of the three." He shakes their hands as they nod and smile. "I assume you visited for the meeting?"
"Yes, Ginoong Mariano." (Yes, Mr. Mariano)
"May I ask, where are your parents? Are you here alone for the meeting?"
"Yes."
"You three must be very independent then." The two laugh as we nod. Our family was known to have intelligent people. We wouldn't dare break that image of our family. "Please do enter, our son, Jungkook Alfonso, will be assisting you." Juanita offers as we do as said and go up the stairs. Opening the doors to their hacienda. (a/n lmao jUnGkoOk aLfOnSo)

Their living room was the definition of grand, must I say. A long table was in the middle of the room, and their chairs looked liked thrones. I mean, why didn't I expect this? Their family is one of the most wealthy and powerful ones here, how could I not expect it? "Ah! Kayo ba ang mga bisita?" (Ah! Are you the visitors?) A young man asked, who wore a barong tagalog, stood in front of us.