Chapter 15

Monday, 7:00 AM

**Leian's POV**

I was still asleep peacefully. That is until "GOOD MORNING!"

I jumped a little bit and started lazily moving around my bed. The intruder of my room started shaking me like crazy and I rubbed at my eyes then followed with a yawn. I sat up lazily and looked at the person who disturbed my peaceful sleep.

"Good Morning Leian-ssi! How was sleep?" Jungkook said in a cheerful manner. Well, because of you I had a bad morning Jungkook... "Bad..." I replied and went out the door to check at the others who were all still asleep.

Jungkook followed behind me and held my shoulder "Why?"

"You woke me up early, that's why." I replied and shrugged his hands off my shoulders and went to Yeonjo and Minji's room. Of course I didn't knock, what do you think I'd do? "Good Morning Unnies!!" I shouted and shaked them to wake them up. Their heavy sleepers...

"Agh.. Leian-ssi... Why so early?" Minji whined as she rolled over to the edge of the bed and hugged a pillow. I groaned "Jungkook woke me up... now come on." I grabbed Minji's hand and Jungkook grabbed Yeonjo. They both whined in annoyance "Ok ok.. we'll wake up," I sighed in relief. Their very hard to wake up and yet when there are school days they wake up so early. Like, how? "Five more minutes..." They went back to lying down the bed. I face-palmed myself and this time I pinched their ears to wake them up. "Won't wake up huh?" I smirked. You do know I'm older by attitude Unnies right? They yelped in pain and I let go because I might get scolded later. Love you Unniess~

Jungkook went to wake up Taehyung and I went to wake up Jin and Eunhee cause I need them to cook breakfast today, they gladly accepted and directly went to the kitchen to cook. Now, me and Jungkook went to wake up Nari unnie and Hoseok hyung or how we call him 'Hope'. Their light sleepers so it was easy to wake them up, aswell was Namjoon and Hyunmi. Everyone was gathered in the living room other than Eunhee and Jin who was cooking breakfast and Daemin and Yoongi...

Everyone was doing Rock Paper Scissors (except for the cookers) to decide who to wake the two up. Who wouldn't be scared of Daemin unnie and Yoongi oppa? They're both scary! One time when Minji woke up Daemin early in the morning in a Saturday she scolded and spanked her wrist with full force! (Although they were fine afterwards)

So us girls were gonna do it until the loser was chosen same went for the boys. Unfortunately I was the loser and Taehyung was chosen for the boys. Everyone was cheering for us to not die while waking them up. We were both hesitant cause Yoongi had already beared the Fire gem and might burn us in the process of waking them both up. 

Taehyung and I were already infront of their room and Taehyung pushed me and gestured me to go first "Ladies first...". WHAT IF I WASN'T A GIRL TAEHYUNG!? Ehem... "Fine".

I turned the doorknob and it started creaking. Just the thought of it creaking and it would be the source of them waking up sends shiver down my spine. Luckily, they didn't wake up. I walked slowly towards them and Taehyung trailed behind me.

I slowly shaked Daemin as Taehyung did the same with his hyung Yoongi. "Unnie.. wake up. It's almost time for breakfast."

"Hmm..? Ah.. Leian-ssi. Ten more minutes." Daemin demanded. I quietly whispered to Taehyung "Yoongi?"

"Y-Yoongi hyung... breakfast is almost served"

"Mmmm..."

"Unnie...Oppa... Wake up..!!" I said accidentally raising my voice. I directly covered my mouth with both of my hands and Taehyung hushed me. Yoongi sat up and looked at the both of us.

"Its fine." He held both of my hands that were covering my mouth. What?..I looked at Taehyung and he looked back at me with confused looks and I asked "W-What?"

He chuckled and replied with a smile. "I said it's fine. I may have wanted to sleep more but I was hungry anyways. I'll wake up your Unnie, Leian" He patted my head and Taehyung and I nodded and left the room. I closed the door behind me and looked at Taehyung. Who was in the same state as I was. Confused.

"I haven't seen Yoongi oppa act like that. Usually, he would just choose to sleep than to do anything really." I nodded.

"Yeah.. I mean I haven't known him for long but I can agree."

"Nah. It must be nothing. Let's just go eat."

I nodded and I walked back to the dining room where everyone was already sitting and talking while waiting for the two cookers. Daemin and Yoongi went outside the room as me and Taehyung sat down beside each other while Jungkook was sitting on my right. I was mostly looking at the table and fidget with my fingers and I could feel that Jungkook's eyes were stuck on me. Giving me a bitter look. I finally had the guts to ask him what was wrong.

I dont know I just felt a little weird and awkward around him after he said he was lowkey protecting me. "Yah. Jungkook." I said as I turned to him and he quickly turned away. I gave a small smirk as I asked him what was wrong.

"What's wrong?"

"Hm? Ah, nothing. You do know your disrespecting me right?" I gave out a small giggle.

"I'm older by attitude Jungkook-ah." I dramaticaly flipped my hair and Jungkook let out a laugh. He ruffled my hair and locked me with one of his arms around my neck -- not choking me -- and the other ruffling my hair. I teasingly asked for him to let go "You were saying Leian-ssi?"

"Ha ha. Jungkook-ah! Let go!!"

"Hmm.. No"

"Ah..."

I bit his arm and he let go making me chuckle at him. He looked at me with an annoyed look.

"Dont bite." I chuckled and poked the tip of his nose. He touched it and looked at me with a confused face. I've already done it a thousand times yet he still gives a reaction? Food was now served.

Yummy!!
--------------🔥🔥-------------

Oh may gash! Chapter 15 is out!!🔥💕 Little disappointed by how the last chapter only had 1 read tho... But I still love you guys!💞💞❤❤💕💕💕💕❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💖💖💖

Anyways today we have two new followers which I'm very shook with! Thank you for following me you guys. 😙😙
🔥Shadowhuntetd456
🔥Jendeukie_Taetae

Yeee~~ new bangtaners!

Written by:
HannahtheBngtn717
Cover by:
Sa_ReeNE
Thanks to:
#BANGTANERS🔥🔥

Also sorry for delay. Even thou you guys weren't asking for this and aren't liking it (I think)

The Hybrids | BTS FFрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ