Chapter 42

***Leian's POV***

Of course, going to Philippines in a airplane. In First Class.

It's not that I hate it but, it's... just... I feel like I'm showing off how much money my family has. And just as I saw Jungkook's worried face in my view. I stared at him. "What?" I said. Breaking the silence that clouded over us. He shook his head and continued to relax as his arms flew behind him head, legs relaxed on Taehyung's chair and slept.

And now, I realized he could read other people's minds.

Shit. Not correct to curse or swear but, that's what I do when I do something wrong or stupid.

I putted my fists in my lap and intertwined it with my other hand. Relaxing as my feet stretched out towards Yoongi's chair, lazily. Yoongi not minding since he slept already and since he was a hardcore sleeper.

Closing my eyes and trying to go to Dreamland.

***Jungkook's POV***

I feel like I'm showing off how much money my family has.

The word 'showing off' kept on repeating in my head. I bet you she felt uncomfortable because of her parents using a lot of money. I know nothing about this world but as soon I received my gem, I felt as if I knew everything. And, I mean EVERYTHING. About Earth and humans, feelings and all that.

Everything was normal, other than the fact that this, quote on quote, evil forces or monsters are attacking Earth.

Daemin, why are you so beautiful? (Yoongi)

Leian's family is so cool! (Minji)

I feel like I'm in heaven. (Yeonjo)

WOAH, I SEE WHITE COTTON CANDY FLOATING IN MID-AIR. (Hoseok)

Their thoughts barged in my head. I couldn't control what or whose mind, I wanted to listen to. Everything just barges in my head when I suddenly think of nothing or, if I forgot to keep on listening on someone's calm mind. It's weird I have to listen to someone's calm mind just so I can go to sleep.

Cool~ Cool~ (Minji)

I wish someone could pinch me so I can feel that I'm not dreaming. (Yeonjo)

I wanna eat those cotton candies. With Sprite afterwards. (Hoseok)

Must... Protect... Daemin. OOH! A BED. (Yoongi)

UGH, I just couldn't focus on any of these people's loud minds!

Hmmmm~~ Hmmm~~

Finally, someone's calming mind. Why does this humming sound familiar?

AHA! Yeonjo sang this to Taehyung when he wanted to go to sleep. But, this isn't Yeonjo's mind. She owns the voice of 'Am I in heaven?' Mind.

I could realize she was calming her mind with this song. But who was this her?

It's beautiful life. Beautiful day. Neoui gieo giseo naega saltende.
Beautiful life, beautiful day~

"LEIAN." I whispered-shout. No one hearing other than myself.

Jungkook, I know you're reading my mind right now. And I know that their thoughts are barging in your head so, I decided to hum this in my head. For you to, focus and sleep comfortably.

Her mind said. I guess she's advance in thinking, heh. She continued to hum as I only focused on her voice and her only. My eyelids started to get heavy and before I knew it,I was asleep.