Chapter 47

**Jin's POV**

He choked me and lifted me in the air. Not even gasping for air because... duh, I'm the Hybrid with the air element. "W-What?! How are you not dying?" He asks as Kaya gets ready to fight me as well. "Let her leave, will you?" I ask as he accept and lets Kaya leaves, hesitating.

"What else do you expect from an air gem bearer?," I scoff. "For a king like you. Your pretty stupid." I continue as he lets go of me. I unexpectedly unlock myself from the ropes and attack him by choking him in mid-air as well. "Don't you dare mess with me and my friends." I say, letting him fall and breathe for air.

Leaving the tower and slowly flying towards the air. Starting to think deeply.

I wonder how the others are doing in the Centauri.

And how the other protectors and bearers are doing.

How is Eunhee doing?

How are the boys doing?

How is everyone I care about doing?

TUG. A knife was aimed on the door, snapping me out of my thoughts. And to my guess, he tried back-stabbing me. "I told you I wanted your life."

"Couldn't you just use your powers and kill me?"

"Yeah but that wouldn't be exciting." He smirks as he launches another set of knives and throw it towards my way but I let it's direction switch using my powers. As the knives are in touch with the wall, the walls slowly turns into dust. "Good dodge." He comments, continuimg to throw more knives my way.

An continuously dodging them by letting them move to another direction. Aish, his gonna keep on throwing knives til' the day he dies.

TING!

Idea. "Hey king, can't see me?" I shout from behind a pillar. Boiling with anger and rages aas he throws more than how much he threw knives at me awhile ago.

It hits the pillar as the pillar slowly disappears andletting the ceiling fall. I quickly get out from the building and protecting myself from the falling ceiling. The tower falls in front of me as all that was left were ruins and rocks from the tower.

I blinked, realizing I was now ropes by the arrows. Considering as I thought these knives would let the pillars fall but I guess they weren't the knives that would let things disappear. But the ones that would rope you. "Were you stupid enough to think that those knives were gonna let the pillar fall?" He says, 'Pssh'ing me. "I expected more." He scoffs, getting another poisonous knife and putting it in my throat.

I don't think I can even gulp 'cause one touch from the knife and I'm dead. I closed my eyes, accepting my death. But just when I thought I was gonna get killed by this king. It went... for my throat.

**Leian's POV**

I sat down in the cage that we were all putted in seperately. Knees near my chest as I explored the depths of my knees. "Here I am again. Failing to protect another gem bearer." I simply sniffle.

"Yep. It's a good thing you know."

"Your not really helping X."

"I'm not but, you can always fix it. You are able to save anyone at any cost. That's why I decided to change your roles. Now don't lose hope."

"How's eomma and my family?" I suddenly ask. I may be in Vrede but I still wonder for my family's condition. "I don't know."

"Stop lieing. 'Cuz your bad at it." I chuckle as I feel X being offended and crossing her arms over her chest. "Leian, please focus on escaping. Jin is in grave danger and you and the others need to save him or else..."

"Or else?"

"He's dead." She finishes. Now that right there is the scariest feeling. The feeling when you realize you fail at everything? "LEIAN-AH! WHOEVER YOUR TALKING TO IS RIGHT. YOU NEED TO ESCAPE AND HELP US OUT." Jungkook shouts from his cage. Okay, Taehyung was right about him being annoying and reading peaple's minds unexpectedly and just saying what was on your mind. I look around the cage to see if there are things I can use to escape and eventually found one. "JUNGKOOK-AH!" I shout over to him. "NE?!"

"DO YOU THINK THIS TREE IS STRONG?"

"EXCEPT FOR THE BRANCHES, YES!" He shouts back as a reply. I snap the branch from the tree and ask Taehyung: "You can shift anything into something right?"

"Yes. As long as it is appropriate."

"SHUT UP.," I show the branch to him as he gives me a confused stare. One of his eyebrows up. "Shift this into a key." I say. "TAE HYUNG, CAN DO THAT?" Jungkook shouts from afar as we ignored him and Taehyunf shifting it firmly. "I think it can open only your cage." He says as I tried it on my lock.

Click.

Silence filled the air as the cage opened slowly. "IT WORKED!" Me, Tae and Jungkool cheered. Everyone awoke as they saw what had happened. Which was opened. "Couldn't you just use your powers or something?" Daemin asks. "These cages are magic-proof." Taehyung reasons.

"Now free me first!" Taehyung demands as I shake my finger. "Nuh uh. Ladies first."

"How would you free them?" Asked Taehyung, smirking. "Remember, it's magic proof. You can only free them if you shift it. Which only I can do." He smirks arrogantly again. I go to Minji's cage and try opening it with the use of my sword.

CLICK.

"But my sword can do better." I stick my tongue out at Taehyung as he was now sulking and putting his arms over his chest. Then I freed everyone and went to go the tower to save Jin.

Seeing the scene in front of us made me freeze. A knife was on his throat. "One touch from that thing and Jin hyung is dead!" Jungkook says as I nod. Directly throwing my sword towards the knife as it escaped his hands. "Too slow, snail." Yoongi snaps.

"Thank you!" Jin says as we all smile at him.

"Now let's finish this fight."

--Chapter 47--

Here is your chapter my dear Bangtaners! It's been so long since I called you guys like that~~~ Ugh, I miss you all. I WUV YOU ALL TOO.

I feel lovey-dovey. Like I just did drugs xD

Anyways, if you guys want to finally hear my voice. Go to this channel --> xXTheGamerGurlXx

Sorry for that late thing. Also, I deleted my applyfic story "Sky Hit Entertainment". There were no auditions so I decided to just delete it. And me and my friend worked so hard on it too T^T

I apologize for wrong grammars, typos and short chapter. Annyeong~

Written by:
TanTanaura717 (Hannah)
Cover by:
Me~