Chapter 27

A/N
Double updateu!

**Leian's POV**

Oh No.

The three of us ran towards the van as they all shrieked inside. Jimin directly made a small wave towards the insects as they floated away easily and towards the ocean. That might have been a bad idea but, the thing we cared right now was Jungkook, Taehyung, Yeonjo, Nari and Hoseok. Yes, excluding Junghyun but meh, ok. I directly ran into Jungkook's aid and cupped his cheeks as I didn't even care if this was awkward for him or not.

He whimped like a dog as I gently cupped his cheeks and scanned his face for injuries. "Are you okay, Kookie?" He nodded assuringly but he was still shivering. He almost touched one  but I stopped him. He was the only one who didn't scream from the sudden attack, to be honest. Him and Taehyung were the only ones not shouting and they even tried to touch one but we stopped them just in time.

After he nodded assuringly, I went to go check on Nari if she was okay and she nodded aswell. "Everyone's fine right?" They all nodded assuringly and gave smiles but I could still see that they were in a daze after what just happened.

My sword had been dropped while that guy choked me in the neck. Minji already made her slingshot disappear into her necklace (Yeah, she has a necklace for it) and Jimin already unactivated his powers. The question is...

Why was there only four on the van when I saw like almost ten of it coming in the van?

And also, why does Hoseok have his ring in a light shade of yellow colored in his bracelet?

"Leian, something amazing just happened!," Nari exclaimed excitedly as she sat down beside me. She excitedly said it like she just got an amazing gift from her birthday. I looked at her with a innocent smile and an interested look. "Hoseok oppa, he killed the some of the insects!" I look at her in shock.

I turned to face my front since Hoseok sat there and his bracelet was yellow! HE ACTIVATED IT BY HIMSELF! Omo, I'm gonna cry. I'm such a proud guardian.

We went back home to rest and ye~ And we just mostly talked about some stuff until we got home safely.

-A/N-

T

his a short update because people were asking for it, so yeah. Hope you guys liked it!

Here is the update to all Bangtaners that were waiting for it! Sorry for all the wait.

Reads, Votes and Ranks by:
BANGTANERS! 🌹❤❤

And I will see you all in the next one. Bye Bangtaners~~♡♡