Chapter 61

"Cherish the now before it's too late."
-Hannah

————

They were now headed to the Kingdom of Water, Tubig. After being set off to go to the next kingdom by Aarde and the people, they waved their goodbyes. Some were in tears, because of how the people of Aarde are super thankful to Leian and her group for finally getting to dethrone the old king and replaced with a much better and suitable king that the people will enjoy. And of course, most of them were with big smiles. Especially the seconds group and, Seungwon.

Looking back at those almost—a—tragedy memories, somehow, they knew they will miss that place. "Aarde is in good hands." Yuna smiled, very much grateful for she was one of the first people to encounter a live attack from the king. "Yeah, just some adjustments to the kingdom and some lessons from Seungwon and the kingdom is very much in good hands." Jungkook smiled lightly. With this, Leian was worried. Worried that she might lose her parents for she hasn't seen them after a long time already. And she knows she isn't the only one missing her family. She smiled at what she was seeing, cherishing the moments that she saw before her eyes, where everyone was still together, where everyone was still smiling brightly. "NOOOO!!" Yoongi shouted upon seeing the water that started to come closer to the ship. As a fire bearer, Yoongi hates water.

Wow, the trip to the Kingdom of WaterTubigwas quick. ;-;

The ship stopped 1-inch above water before they dropped down. "How do we breathe underwater? How do we get underwater!?" Yoongi panicked, he didn't even want to touch the water. He wanted to know so that somehow he could maybe try stopping it. The ship dropped down to touch the water and as soon it did so, Daemin and Yoongi was having a stomach ache. "The thought of getting underwater is making me sick."

"Do you really hate water that much?"

"As a fire bearer, yes, its natural. Can we please just stay up here?" Yoongi begged. Leian nodded and that made Yoongi jump out of joy and hug Daemin. So cute. "So, where's the kingdom?" Jimin looked around the ocean's surface and saw nothing but water. "Right now were above the kingdom. So meaning it's under us. Taehyung should have a spell for us to breathe underwater and etc." Jungkook smugly looked at Taehyung with hands crossed. "Hillason. But, yes, I do have a spell for that. Just float on water and it'll do the trick." Jimin lit up and cannonballed on the ocean right away. As water below him glowed, his legs were vanishing and his t-shirt disappearing.