Chapter 28

**Leian's POV**

We arrived back home safely but Junghyun was here. Which gave me a bad kind of mood. He decided to stay here instead of going back home for no freaking reason. The Old Line were already in the house which also kind of gave me a nice mood.

I really have confusing moods. Why talk about moods, when there's something else fun to talk about, right?

I greeted my Unnies and Oppas. "Woah, you guys look like you just saw a ghost," Yoongi exclaimed. "What happened?" He continued. I just shrugged it off before going to my room doing nothing.

I opened the door to my room and shut it behind me. I heard a whimp so I opened the door to see Jungkook. Whimping on the floor and his palm place on his forehead, rubbing it. "Oh, sorry Kookie. I didn't see you there." I smiled patting his head as he got back up and walked towards the room. I closed the door behind me again but, this time it was an 'Ow'.

Who is it now? I thought and turned my heels over to open my door. Jimin was there. Rubbing his forehead. "What do you want Jimin-ssi?" I retorted annoyingly. "Minji doesn't wanna do anything since she got tired. Can I-" I nodded before he could say anything since, I knew what he wanted already. He got in jumping up and down happily. His face then lit up when saw Jungkook as Jungkook had the same face. I slowly closed the door and now I saw Jin.

I peeked my head out. "What do you want?" I asked blankly. "We haven't hung out yet or even talked to each other so, can I come-" I nodded, cutting him off as I opened the door and gestured for him to enter. The boys hugged each other happily as I smiled at them, before walking towards the balcony. Yuna was hanging out with the Old Line, if your wondering.

I looked up at the beautiful blue sky as none of them minded me. After a few minutes, I walked back to the boys as they laughed. Why does Jimin have a camera?

"Ah~ hyung, why does your face show up when it's my V!?" Jimin talk-shouted at Jin.

"YAH! I'm your hyung. Plus, I'm the one who eats mostly so, you should make a series called 'EatJin' by me!" Jin retored back as Jungkook just smiled at his two silly hyungs. "But, I'm the idol!" Jimin hissed back. But Jin just rolled his eyes and gave back the monopod that had Minji's phone.

We hung out until we all fell asleep. I was between Jimin and Jungkook and Hoseok beside Jimin. Huh, I guess I was that tired that I fell asleep after just 40 minutes.

-A/N-

A short update because of running out of ideas. PLEASE GIVE SOME IDEAS! I'll shout you out in a chapter (to show my gratitude💕💕) thank you~

I really need to update a lot this week since the next week on Wednesday. School will start drilling through my head with all the pressure of studying. Ugh.

Also, my cousin (ntasyang10) told us about the Jungkook Graduation Day thingy. VKOOK is #REAL

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'll see you all in the next one my dearest Bangtaners~~💕💕🌸🌸

Reads, Ranks and Votes by:
🌸🌹🌻 BANGTANERS! 🌸🌹🌻