Chapter 4

Leian's POV

Friday... one more day until Philippines.

I was still sleeping peacefully until I noticed hands were wrapping around me. I looked at it, confusion written all over my face and assuming one of my friends spooning me.

"Get your hands off of me." I groggily said, trying to push their hands away but all I got for a reply was a groan. It wasn't a feminine one and I certainly didn't know who owned the voice.

I shifted my body to face the person and all I see is a naked body. A man's naked body.

"AHHHHH!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, causing the boy beside me to wake up.

A SPAWN OF SATAN.

He rubbed his eyes and looked at me in confusion. I moved away from the boy. I covered my eyes and went to my closet to find some spare clothes for this guy and while I was searching for clothes the others outside went into my room quickly.

Of course, they saw the guy in my bed but they didn't bother to ask.

"What's wrong?!" I asked quietly.

"There's six strangers in your living room! Who are they!?" Hyunmi exclaimed.

"I need to look for clothes for whoever this guy is! You guys do the same. DO NOT TAKE CLOTHES FROM ME." I warned as they chuckled.

The older ones went to their rooms to get the clothes these boys needed. While the younger ones went to their bedrooms to get the clothes, leaving the six boys in the living room.

Even if there was still school, we were lucky to have woken up at 4:00 AM. Whew! The boy in my bed went back to sleep as if he doesn't know what was happening.

As I was searching through my closet I finally found some clothes for him, since I do dress up like a boy.

Though the problem are his boxers...

I had no other choice but to call my dad. He'll probably think I'm weird but he is the owner of a fashion company he'll understand.

I know, I'm extra.

"Dad?"

"Ahhh~ Shin Leian, my daughter. What is it?"

"Umm, I know this is weird but could I please borrow some..."

"Some what?"

"...Boxers"

"Why?"

"I have a friend and she dared me to borrow some boxers..." The excuses I make are so weird... I just realized.

"BUT NOT THE ONES YOUR USING! Maybe some fresh new ones?"

Okay, but WHY would he give the ones he's using? Leian, that's just disgusting!

"Ok, I'll get it delivered to you at 4:20 AM. By the way, why are you calling at thi-"

"Ok, thanks dad! Bye, love you, MUAH!" I hung up.

I woke up the boy in my bed to ask some few questions to who the heck this man is. I shook his shoulders gently and spoke. "Hey, umm. Wake up."

"Mmm?" He turned to me.

'Aww~ he reminds of Jungkook. Speaking of Jungkook, where is he?' I looked around my room only to realise that Jungkook wasn't here.