Chapter 17

**Leian's POV**

I was already changing to my everyday outfit since Me, Yuna, Hyunmi and Namjoon were going to the mall to buy some dresses for me, Yuna, Daemin and Minji. Tuxedos for Yoongi and Jimin. We were going to Minji and Jimin's Party which was a masquerade party...

I wore an over-sized sweater with black and white stripes, and PUMA Black shoes. I tied my hair in a messy ponytail and lastly I put on some light makeup. "Yah Leian-ah! If we don't hurry Jungkook's gonna catch you and force you for him to come with you." Namjoon explained. Yeah, I should hurry.

"1 minute oppa!" I replied back while brushing my ponytail. (Still messy thou) "YAH! Leian-ssi, will you take a day in there!?" Didn't I just say I'll be out in a minute Hyunmi unnie? I sighed and finally went outside my room. Hyunmi sighed in relief that I was out. Has she gotten the Daemin feels?

-Dictionary (Not real, Made up😂)
Daemin feels is something that they get a feeling like being whiney or just acting the same like Daemin.
-

"Took you so long!" I rolled my eyes and we went out the door without anyone knowing. We took Yuna's van and we drove off to the mall. Which was 90 miles away.... This gonna be one long ride with a thick fog of awkward silence...

**Minji's POV**
After breathing my lungs out for a while 5 minutes. I went to my room. "Hey Jimin. I'm going to take a bath." I told Jimin and he nodded. "I'll take a bath after you"

I walked towards my room and through a small hall. I didn't know that lying to Leian about Me and Jimin being a couple wouldn't work on her being our choreography. She's so good at dancing so why won't she just be our choreographer? Or what about she could just be our conposer? Hmmm. . . I'm not going to force her. But, it's a good thing she'll practice with us. She can correct the dance moves we did wrong and --- BUMP.

"Ow." I had hitted my head on my room's door. "Nae ppi ttam nunmul. Nae majimak chumul da. Gajyeo ga~ ga ah ahh~" I heard muffled voices through me and Yeonjo's room. . . . Was she also an idol who was practicing vocals or composing songs? I'm thinking everything way too much, just go inside the room!

I knocked on our room and she opened the door. "Ah. Minji what is it?" I peaked through her shoulders and could see Taehyung with a laptop practicing vocals. They were listening to a song that I didn't know. Did they compose it? Or did they hear it from a low profiled group?

Way too much questions in my head right now. . .

"Oh, I heard you singing. Are you composing?" Too much of my questions remained unaswered. So why not ask her? [Great another question] "Oh yeah, were composing. It was one of the songs I was writing when I was still fifteen years old." She explained to me. Oh, so it was composed. She's so talented! In such a young age she already knows how to write a song? I mouthed an 'Oh' "May I listen?" She nodded and gestured me to enter. I sat beside Taehyung who was still practicing vocals and eyes locked at the laptop's screen.

"This song's called Blood, Sweat and Tears." It sounded very interesting. Even just the title, it already did. I glared at Taehyung who was doing amazing vocals. "Why is he doing the vocals?" I asked and he gave a smile.

"I told him that I can do it by myself but he insisted. So here he is." She walks to her laptop and played the song that was almost finished.

"Nae pi ttam nunmul, nae majimak chumeul da gajyeoga~ ga~ Nae pi ttam nunmul nae chagaun sumeul da
Gajyeoga~ ga~ Nae pi ttam nunmul.........." After a few minutes it stopped. I shook my head and looked confused. "What the heck? Why'd it stop like that?"