Chapter 38

Timecheck: 5:00 PM. (Yes, it took five hours)

The group returns back home and in the house. There, they sat down on the cuoch with a thump. "Woo, I'm beat." Sighed Leian whilst she stood up and walked towards her room. "I'm going to dreamland. Wake me, if ya need something." Leian reminded before walking towards her room. Without saying a word, Jungkook trailed behind Leian to sleep as well.

"Before you do!," Eunhee shouted as everyone's eyes were now glued on her. "Dinner?" smiled Eunhee whilst showing the food in the table. Everyone directly ran towards the table, like playing musical chairs, they steal the nearest chairs they could reach for.

--------

After 10 minutes of eating dinner, they all called it a day. They all went to beds for another morning.

Tip Toe, tip toe, tip toe. Oh? But who is tip-toeing?

The house was now dark as everyone already went to sleep. The tip-toer turns the doorknob and goes out whilst a second tip-toer closed the door quietly so no one would wake up.

"I didn't know you were going through problems." A male said. Owner of voice unknown. "I'm not. It's just that, telling the girls is so hard,"

"Tell the girls what?"

"That I'm a gem bearer."

"Your... one of them too, huh?" The male with a black shirt looked down at his feet whilst the two boys were sitting at the rooftop. The male with a white shirt, arched an eyebrow. "I knew that I was a gem bearer the day I turned into a human and found the necklace. Problem is that I don't know what gem it is," he continued as the other just listened to him whilst looking down at his feet.

"It could be strong, to the point it corrupts me." He continued once again as white-shirt guy nudged him slowly or he would fall but the other just laughed. "Why the heck would you think of such negative things?"

"It MAY happen..." the other laughed again.

"Let's go to sleep before they all hear us." They stood up and walked back inside. Both tip-toe- ing to their owner's room and slept.

The Next Day

"Good Morning, Leian-ssi!" Shouted Yuna as the latter fluttered her eyes open to the sound of Yuna's BOOMING voice. She sits up and firstly looks around. "Where's Jungkook, Yuna?"

"Oh, he already went to the living room. He's watching a movie with the boys."

"Good." God, I thought he was cooking breakfast again. The two girls walk towards the living room and saw that the boys were watching "Goosebumps". A movie about an author who writes books from words that turns into real things. Like a daughter, he made a fake daughter because he was all alone.

"I never knew an author could be lonely." Commented Hoseok as he made a frown. (A/N SHHH!)

"Why are you guys watching a movie in the early morning?"

"I don't know. Taehyung and Jungkook just suggested it and we all agreed." Replied Jin as his eyes were still stuck in the flatscreen. As the boys, including Yuna and Leian, were watching the interesting movie, the TV turns off. Everyone turns their heads at the back to see no one holding a remote. Nari, Eunhee, Daemim, Hyunmi, Yeonjo and Minji were all in the kitchen talking about some stuff. So who turned it off?

"Blackout?"

"See for yourself." A mischievous voice replied. Everyone heard this and stayed quiet. Leian signaled all gem bearers to get their powers ready.