Chapter 30 (PT. 2)

**Leian's POV**

"AGH! Shit!" Yoongi cursed as he shielded himself from the water that was splashed onto him with the use of his hands. Technically we were still finding that sea monster and, Minji and Jimin got bored and started splashing us water that wouldn't make us wet.

Strange, I know.

Me, Hoseok and Daemin apparently just looked away as we know how Yoongi would be when he curses. It's obviously a sign that he's pissed. Actually, these two idols splashed me water but stopped when I said: "Me and Jungkook won't be your dance buddies ever again." And they immediately stopped. I would have used a curse for a first time but, a curse is way too much. I mean like, yeah, some of my Unnies say it but they don't actually mean it. They just use it for fun, especially 'Shit', it just simply means poop but, I don't know anything, so don't hate on me.

"That's it." Yoongi finally had enough of them and activated his gem, his eyes were now colored with the color of red-orange while his gem's color was now fire-y orange. To be more clear, his eyes and gem's color are now one of the colours of the flames.

He opened his palm slowly as a fireball was slowly appearing. "No, Yoongi don't!" I shouted as I made a gesture to tell him to stop. He looked at me, confused written all over his face but gem still activated. "Why? Let me have this." He looked back at the two of them as they just laughed. The fireball growing bigger. "The sea monster might sense us, that were near it." I reasoned while Yoongi just nodded with a look towards Minji and Jimin, who were both just laughing.

We continued paddling and paddling and paddling until. "Help me! RESCUE ME! I'M OVER HERE!" A person shouted just meters away from us waving his hands up in the air as the place that he was standing in was slowly sinking down. I gestured for Minji and Jimin to go get them and they nodded but, he suddenly disappeared in the blink of an eye, all that was left was a splash of water. "Huh? Wasn't someone just there awhile ago?" Yoongi pointed out.

"Yeah, wanna go check Yoongs?" I called as a smirk was plastered on my face, Yoongi on the other hand was giving me glare with the given nickname I gave him. Oh please, I have the same attitude as him before so, I'm not afraid of him.

He gave me a glare as I just rolled my eyes and told them to paddle towards their (Except Minji and Jimin.)

"Uh guys," Daemin called out as we all turned our heads towards her. One of my brows were raising as I stared at her.

"Where's Hoseok?" She asked as she pointed towards where Hoseok was suppose to be sitting in and paddling. And before I knew it I was shouting out his name for a response. "Hoseok! Hobi! HOBI!!" Still, no response.

No no no no no no no no no no. I can't lose an element or a wonder! WHATEVER THEIR CALLED.

"Leian, I think he was taken by the sea monster," Daemin called out as I just listened to her. "Meaning the sea minster is near." I continued as everyone gasped. "What?"

"Hoseok... can't swim." I froze as I heard Yoongi say Hoseok can't swim.

Then, a small shock was felt, not only me but everyone aswell.

Hoseok.

**Hoseok's POV**

I was grabbed by behind my waist and it was wet. "Jimin can you-" I turned to look at my back as I saw a sea monster. Be more specific Hoseok...

It was-

Then I was slapped in the face hard thwn everything went black.

------------------------------------------------------

The facts like "HOSEOK CANT SWIM" are all made up okie?

Please show love to Chapter 30 (Pt. 1). I just saw that it didn't have any reads 😢. JOKE.😂

The new follows that I needed to shout out to every Bangtaner that forgot I was going to shout out new followers😂😂

Here are the shout outs!
transformersperson
Park_Hyerim93
MHaRiaMae_AZ
SamanthaMarieClimaco

I feel like I didn't shout her out so here she is!
alliyahmargoducoy

Thank You for the new follows everyone! And Hello to the new Bangtaners, Welcome to our community♥💜

Also, do you guys want Angst? Put your inline comments here

YES

NO

Next chapter will be all my followers that are gonna be shouted out so, ye~

Just so that you guys won't get worried about me of NOT EVER UPDATING. I will be udpating every weekend --- Correction; Try to --- Patience will be appreciated always~♡♡

So yeah, That's all. Have an amazing week! 💕💕

I will see you guys all on the next one, bye guys💕 I Lub You All.

-Hannie🌸