Chapter 15~~ Witchy Business

After a few moments I pulled away from Demetri. He kept his eyes closed then he stared at my face for a few long seconds before kissing me once again. His kiss was full of passion and heat.

But didn’t he have a mate?

I pulled away and looked at his icey blue eyes that were full of confusion.

“Don’t you have a mate?” I asked.

“I, um,” He stuttered.

“We shouldn’t do this.” I said even though what I really wanted to do was kiss him again.

“Do I have a mate?” He repeated my question. “The answer to that question is, yes. I do have a mate. But she doesn’t exactly know she has a mate yet.” His words confused me.

How could you not know you were mates with someone?

“Do I know her?” I asked, growing jealous.

He laughed.

“Better than anyone.” He answered.

“Does she live in the castle?” I asked.

He nodded.

The only woman I knew was Ella. She had a mate. She was the only woman in the castle besides myself…

“This may sound really stupid, but… am I your mate?” I asked nervously, trying extremely hard not to get too excited.

“Yes.” He said with a huge smile on his face.

“You’re…you’re… mine?” I asked a huge smile displayed proudly on my lips and tears building in my eyes.

“Every part of me is yours, Luna Crowe.”

The words that just came out of his mouth were the most wonderful thing I had ever heard in my life. And also the scariest thing I had ever heard. I had to give myself to him. It was a huge commitment, one that terrified me.

“What’s wrong?” He asked with panic in his deep soothing voice.

I was silent. I had a lump in my throat and I was trying my absolute best to swallow it.

“You don’t want to be with me do you?” He asked with tears rimming his beautiful eyes.

Speak you idiot!!

“No,” I started.

Disappointment and sadness washed over Demetri’s face.

“I don’t just want to be with you, I need to be with you. You make me feel alive and whole…”

Demetri’s face glowed with happiness.

Demetri kissed me. His lips moved slowly against mine. He moved his hands to my sides and brought me closer to him. I stopped him and sat on his lap, facing him. His hands trailed up and down my body, leaving goose bumps wherever they went. I tugged on his black hair making him moan a little. He tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth, then kissed down my neck, my collarbone, and lastly, my cleavage. He moved his hands down my sides and found the zipper to my dress. He pulled the zipper all the way down. I held my dress in place and stopped him.

“Are you blue balling me?” He asked, growing disappointed. He looked at my face for a few minutes, trying to catch his breath.

“Listen, I want this just as much as you do, probably more-” He put his hand up to stop me.

“No, you don’t. I can assure you that I want this much much more than you do, but I’m not going to pressure you. We’ll do this on your time. But in the meantime, you’re going to have to get off of my lap before I lose my self-control.”