Lettie: Epilogue

~1 year later~

I sigh as I walk into the doctor's surgery, waiting to sign in for my check-up appointment. I finally arrive at the desk and sign in with the receptionist. She smiles before asking me to take a seat and wait for a while.

As I sat in the waiting room, I watched a few kids play in the play area and smile. I love kids, they're just so cute and I can't help thinking about my first if I ever get the chance to have my first.

"Letticia George!" I hear a male voice call.

That's weird. My doctor is a female.

I follow the doctor to his room before taking a seat and frowning.

"Uhm... Where's doctor Lilly?" I ask as he smiles.
"She's on maternity leave. I'm just covering for her until she comes back. I'm doctor Sykes. I'll be your doctor for the next year until doctor Lilly returns." He explains as I nod.

His bright green eyes smile at me as I take in his features. I see a little hint of blue in his eyes before I notice his hair was styled into a short quiff. He also had thin pink lips and lightly tanned skin. To say he's my doctor, he's pretty cute and awfully young.

"So, you're here for a check-up?" He says as I smile a little.
"I was but, now I just wanna sit here and watch you all day. You're so cute. I can look at you all day and just, ugh..." I say as he stands up and clears his throat.
"Uh... Letticia, that's kinda inappropriate. I'm your doctor, not your high school crush. Please, let me check your height and weight so I can figure out your BMI and then let you go." He says as I sigh and let him do everything he needs to do.

He finishes checking everything twice over and nods.

"Well, it says here on your BMI that you're very healthy and that's all. You may go. Make sure you book an appointment for a months time and we'll see how you've got on since today. Thank you for coming." He says as I open the door, "Oh and Letticia." He says as I turn, to see he's stood right in front of me.
"Yeah?" I question as I feel his hand in my pocket.
"Don't tell anyone I gave you this. Text me later."