Sophia: 10

~ 7 Years Old ~

"Soph, can you get Casper's dummy for me, please? It's on the table in the living room." I ask Sophia as she nods as gets it for me.

It was the summer holidays and I was planning to take Sophia and Casper to the park, except I can't. Casper is allergic to grass and Sophia has her dance class today. So, I have to take Sophia to her dance class and try to look after Casper at the same time while Nathan is at work.

I give Casper his dummy to quieten him down before strapping him into his pushchair and hanging his bag, with all the essentials in it, on the handles. I grab my keys before leaving the house and locking the door.

"Mommy, are you gonna stay and watch me dance?" Sophia asks as I nod and hold her hand.
"Of course, baby. I wouldn't miss it." I say as Sophia smiles at me and asks if she can push Casper's pushchair.

I nod and let Sophia push Casper's pushchair until we get to the zebra crossing near her dance school. I smile and take the pushchair back before taking hold of Sophia's hand and crossing the road. 

We finally reach the entrance of the school and walk in before I take a seat placing Casper beside me in his pushchair.

"Are you gonna watch Soph dance or do you want to go the sleep?" I ask as Casper smiles at me, showing his new teeth.
"Sweepies." Casper mumbles as I nod and place his blanket over him and pull the sunblocker down to cover his face as he falls asleep with his teddy in his arms.

~~

Once Sophia had finished dancing, she ran over to me as I gave her a big hug.

"How was I, mommy?" She smiles as I smile at her.
"You were amazing, baby. I loved every minute of it. You're so talented." I say as she hugs.
"Ha! Talented. Your kid can't even dance." I hear a woman say as I stand up to face her.
"Excuse me?" I say as she turns to me.
"I said your. kid. can't. dance." The woman says again, "Did you hear me that time?" She says as I slap her around the face.
"Don't you ever say that about my child again. She is the most beautiful and most talented child I know. Don't you ever offend me or my daughter again." I say as the woman laughs.
"Yeah, okay. You're a single mother who doesn't know how to look after herself, let alone her kids. This makes me mad as I full on punch her in the nose.
"1) I'm not a single mother and 2) Next time you want to offend someone, offend someone you can actually hurt. DOn't offend someone who will hurt you." I say through gritted teeth before I hear Nathan's voice.
"Lettie, what the hell?" He says now examining the woman's nose.
"She was insulting Soph. I had to do something." I say as Nathan glares at me.
"Not punch her in the face and attract everyone's attention.
"Whatever, Nathan," I say before taking Sophia's hand and Casper's pushchair.

I leave the school and start making my way home.

I can't be bothered to deal with him right now.

~~~~~

Okay so, Letticia has some beef with another mother at the dance school.

Tell me if you liked this chapter or not.

Was the beef unnecessary?

Comment, vote.

Love y'all!!