Sophia: 17

~12 Years Old~

It was Sophia's 12th birthday today. Casper was now 7 years old and Jessica-Lily was now 1. We were currently having a party for Sophia and her friends. Nathan and I had recently posted a picture on Instagram of Sophia in her new clothes that we bought her and it had already gotten to 150 likes in 30mins.

Suddenly my phone pinged and I had a direct message off one of my friends from secondary school. She now owned her own modelling company and wanted Sophia to sign up as a young, child model. I looked and Nathan before showing him the message as he shook his head.

"No, Lettie. I'm not letting my child be a model at her age. She's only 12. No. It's not happening." Nathan says as I frown.
"Nathan, think about it. This could be her chance to live her dream. You know she loves fashion and she's said how she wants to be a model someday. This could help her in the future." I say as Nathan shakes his head.
"Lettie, she's 12 for Christ's sake. No." Nathan says as I call Sophia.
"Yeah?" She asks as I smile.
"Wanna sign up to be a model?" I ask, smirking at Nathan as he rolls his eyes.
"YESS!!" She squeals as I look at Nathan.
"Let's get you messaging my friend then." I say as Nathan glares at me.
"You'll regret this, Lettie. She'll regret it." Nathan says.
"No she won't." I say taking Sophia into the kitchen to sign up for hr modelling.

You could tell that Nathan clearly wasn't happy and he wanted to kill me but, who cares? My daughter's future depends on the choices she makes now and if she wants to be a model when she's older, this could be her chance to help her out.

All I want to do is give my daughter the best she could ever want and this was what she wanted when she was older so, doing it now wouldn't hurt.

I was so proud of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really short because Epilogue next. Uhm... I'm gonna start Lettie soon but I've lost the cover so, I've got try and find that first or make a new one. No updates on this for while. Thanks to the ideas from my lovely reader.

Byee 

Cee x