Sophia: 12

~8 years old~

Sophia was now 8 and Casper was now 3. It was 12:30pm which meant Carpet had been in nursery for half an hour and was due to be picked up at 4 whereas Sophia was due to be picked up at 3:30.

"Lettie, I've just been called in to work because Dr. Cassidy is sick. I'll talk to you when I get home, okay?" Nathan says planting a kiss on my lips and rushing out the door, not giving me time to say goodbye.

I sighed before looking around the room, realising there's literally nothing to do but sit around and wait for the kids to finish school.

Now Casper's in nursery, I can think about getting a job but, only if I can start next September which is in 6 months. I'll have to literally sit around and do nothing for 6 months.

I pick up my phone about decide to call my mom to see if she wants to come and pick Sophia and Casper up with me and she agrees.

~~

"Thanks for coming over and helping me, mom." I say as my mom smiles at me.
"That's what I'm here for, Lettie." She says as I smile at her and we wait for Sophia to come out of the school.
"NANNA!!" I hear Sophia shout as she runs out of the school gates and guys my mom.
"Hey Soph." My mom says picking her up and giving her a cuddle.
"Nanna, look. I made this picture for you. I made one for mommy and daddy too." Sophia says as I smile and she gives mine and Nathan's picture to me.
"Come on guys. We need to get to the nursery to pick up Casper." I say as my mom puts Sophia down and hope her hand instead as we make our way to Casper's nursery.

~~

"NANNY!!!" Casper tells as I carry him out of the school gates.
"Casper, goes my friendly ghost?" My mom says as I roll my eyes and smile.
"Are you staying for tea tonight, mom?" I ask my mom as she smiles and nods.
"If that's okay with you and Nathan then yeah, I'll stay for tea." She says as I smile.
" I'm sure Nathan will be fine with it. He's not back till 8 anyway because he got called in to work." I say as my mom nods, "Him and I always easy later then the kids anyway so, you can have dinner with the kids if you want?" I suggest as my mom's nods.

It's nice to actually see her since it's been a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I AM SO SORRY!!! THIS IS SO LONG OVERDUE AND I'VE JUST BEEN SUPER BUSY BECAUSE I'VE MOVED BACK IN WITH MY PARENTS AND THEN MY MOM MOVED OUT SO NOW I LIVE WITH MY DAD AND MY BROTHER MOVED IT SO IT'S JUST ME AND MY DAD AND OMG I AM SO SORRY GUYS!!!!

A LOT HAS BEEN GOING ON AND I AM INCREDIBLY SORRY AND SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK AND SORRY FOR LIFE!!!! OMG!!!

I WILL SAY ONE THING THOUGH AND THAT IS THAT I NEED YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I LOST MY SECOND CHILD!!!

BUT ANYWAYS, ALWAYS WITH LOVE AND PASSION AND MY HEART, BODY AND SHOULD.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO
VOTE
COMMENT
AND FOLLOW ME

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
BYE LOVES!!