Dr. Sykes: 18

"Lettie. You know the last time we had sex?" He says as I nod, "We didn't use a condom." He says as I look at him.
"What?" I reply as he takes hold of my hands.
"I think you're pregnant." Nathan says as I shake my head.
"No, I can't be. Nathan, I start college in 4 months." I say as Nathan walks into the en suite before returning.
"I bought these just in case." I take the paper bag from him to see two Clearblue pregnancy tests and nod before taking them.

We wait three minutes before looking at the tests that both say 'Pregnant 3-4 weeks' as I let the tears fall from my eyes.

"It's positive. I've got to tell my mom." I say as Nathan nods understanding as I get ready to leave.

Nathan drives me to my moms as I knock on the door, waiting for her to answer.

"Hey." I hear Minnie say, after she opened the door.
"Is mom here?" I ask as she nods and shouts my mom.
"What do you want Letticia?" My mom says, clearly annoyed.
"I know you hate me and you don't want me here or to be in your life but, I want you to take part in your grandchild's life." I say as my mom looks at me confused, "Mom, I want you to be the godmother and the grandmother of my baby. I'm pregnant, mom." I say as she slams the door shut in my face.

I let the tears fall before walking back to Nathan and shaking my head.

"Wait, Lettie!" I hear Minnie call as I turn to her, "I want to be the godmother." She says as I smile and hug her.
"Okay. You can be the godmother and the auntie." I say as Minnie hugs me before going back inside as I turn to Nathan and smile slightly.

Nathan drives us back to his house as I stare out of the window of the passenger seat in the car. I sigh before checking my phone as the car pulls up in the drive. I climb out of the car before going in the kitchen to get something to eat. Losing your mother and finding out your pregnant in 3 weeks is exhausting and makes me hungry.

~ 1 month later ~ 

I jump in the shower and wash my self and do everything necessary  before jumping out and wrapping a towel around myself and my hair. I walk into the bedroom before pulling out a black skater skirt, a striped top, a denim jacket and some white converse and get dressed.

 I walk into the bedroom before pulling out a black skater skirt, a striped top, a denim jacket and some white converse and get dressed

I then dry my hair and curl it before putting on some make-up and check myself in the mirror before smiling. I'm just about to walk out when Nathan walks in and starts checking me out.

"Like what you see?" I say with a wink as Nathan nods.
"As always." He replies as I make my way downstairs to the kitchen so I can make myself some toast, "Lettie, you should be resting. I don't want you or the baby to get hurt." Nathan says once he returned downstairs.
"Oh shush Nathan. Don't panic. We're fine. I promise." I say as Nathan nods and kisses me softly.
"I hope so."