Lettie: 7

The next day, I had a other visitor and noticed her as one of Charity's friends.

"Lettie, are you okay?2 She asked as I rolled my eyes.
"What are you doing here?" I ask as she smiles politely at me.
"What Charity was doing to you was horrible. I know you don't know me but, I didn't think that what she was doing was right. I was the only one that didn't agree with her and she kicked me out of the friendship group. I came to see if you were okay." She says as my glare stops and I soften up a little.
"Thank you." I say again as she smiles.
"I'm Ginger, by the way." She says, shaking my hand as I smile.

Her name was a coincidence since her hair was a dark ginger/auburn colour. She had big bright blue eyes and her smile was infectious. She was beautiful and I now understand why Charity only liked the select few people. They were all really pretty and that's why she didn't like me. Because I wasn't.

"You are pretty, though." I hear Ginger say as I look at her.
"What?" I say as she smiles.
"The real reason Charity didn't like you is because you're prettier than her. She even said it herself. She said if you weren't prettier than her then you could've been friends with us." Ginger says as I roll my eyes.
"I wouldn't want to be friends with her anyway. Not the way she was with me. I wouldn't have liked it if she did that to someone else. I would've stood up to her and if that meant that I'd be kicked from the friendship group then so be it. Like, I hate bullies." I say as Ginger giggles before the door opens again.
"Hey, Lettie. I got you your latte." I hear Minnie says as I smile.
"Thanks Minnie Moo. Uhm, Ginger meet Minnie, Minnie meet my new friend, Ginger. Minnie and I grew up together in Newcastle." I say as Ginger smiles and greets Minnie and Minnie returns it.

We all have a chat before visiting times are over and they leave. I honestly didn't know that Charity's problem was my looks but, I'm not pretty anyway so why would she be jealous of that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so, this is short for 2 reasons.

1) I'm skipping to a year later

2) I wanna finish this book soon

I son't really wanna carry on with this much longer. Sorry guys but the next chapter will be the last chapter before the epilogue. I hope you understand that I am unable to caryr on with this book due to reasons and home and stuff and I just really need to finish it because it's been dragging on for too long and I wanna start some new projects and stuff.

Thank you

Enjoy! :)

Cee x