Dr. Sykes: 19

Okay, so before I start to write this chapter I wanna say a massive thanks to the 117K that read Sex Doll and I am so, so, so grateful for that. You guys are probably the best followers or non followers or just readers in general; and I love you all. I can't thank you enough and if it wasn't for you guys and Wattpad, I wouldn't be here today so thank you all so, so much. Now lets get on with the story.

~1st Month~

"Nathan, where are my house keys?" I ask as Nathan walks into the room holding them.
"They were hung up on the hook beside the door." He says as I grab the keys and kiss his cheek before going to the front door, "Have fun!" Nathan calls as I pull on my coat and leave the house.

Today I was meeting Minnie at a Starbucks near town before we went shopping for the baby. We were gonna get it some clothes and toys. Since Nathan and I won't know the gender, until about 6-7 months through the pregnancy at my last scan, we were gonna get the clothes in a neutral colour and then we can get more colourful things when we know the gender.

I walk into Starbucks to see that Minnie had already got our drinks and was waiting for me.

"Hey Minnie. Thanks." I say as we leave and start to walk into town.
"So, are you and Nathan gonna get married?" Minnie asks as I smile.
"I don't know. Probably." I say as Minnie hums to herself.
"What if you have the baby and you guys stay together but never get married?" Minnie asks as I sigh.
"I don't want to have this baby and not get married to Nathan. I would want to get married someday but, I can't until I've had this baby and finished college." I say as Minnie smiles.
"You're going back to college? You never told me that. When do you start?" Minnie asks as we walk into a baby shop.
"In about 3 months. I'm taking summer classes so I don't get bullied again. They're putting me in with a smaller group of people so there'll be about 6 people in the class." I say as Minnie nods.
"It's a good thing they're doing that." Minnie says as I nod.

We walk around a few more shops and buy some stuff before entering one last baby shop.

"Letticia?" I hear someone say as I turn around to see Jess.
"Hey Jess." I say as she hugs me.
"Who's this?" She asks as I introduce her to Minnie, "So, I heard from Nathan that you and him are living together now?" She says as I nod.
"Yeah, we've been living together for about 2 months now." I say as she nods.
"I saw you from outside the shop and thought I'd come say hi. What are you doing in here anyway?" She asks as I smile.
"Well, Jess, you're gonna be an auntie. I'm 1 month pregnant with Nathan's baby." I say as Jess breaks into a massive smile and squeals a little before hugging me.
"Oh my God! I can't believe it!" She exclaims as I smile at her, "Can I tell my mom?" She asks as I laugh.
"I haven't met her yet but, Nathan and I are coming over later. We're going so I can meet her so, we'll tell her then." I say as Jess nods.
"Okay, well, I'll see you later?" She asks as I nod and hug her again.
"See you later."

~~

Minnie and I go our separate ways at Starbucks as I put in my headphones and carry my bags home.

I walk into the house as Nathan runs to the door to help me with my bags.

"Thanks." I say as he nods and takes the bags up to the spare room.
"Jess just called and said that she saw you today." Nathan says as I nod.
"Yeah. I told her about that bay and that we're going over there later for tea." I say as Nathan nods.
"I was looking at cribs on the internet today." Nathan says as I nod, "None of them were good." He says as I smile.
"Lucky I ordered a crib then today. Here, this is the one I bought." I say, showing him the picture.

"Everything that you see in that picture comes with the crib

"Everything that you see in that picture comes with the crib." I say as Nathan looks at me and smiles.
"It's prefect, baby. Thank you." Nathan says before kissing me softly as I smile and hug him.
"It's okay." I reply as Nathan smiles.

~~

I got ready to go to Nathan's moms house to meet his mom. I had my hair in a side fishtail braide and I was wearing a pretty cute but casual outfit and made sure I looked presentable before meeting Nathan at the door.

 I had my hair in a side fishtail braide and I was wearing a pretty cute but casual outfit and made sure I looked presentable before meeting Nathan at the door

Once we'd made it to his moms, we climbed out of the car before knocking on the door and waiting for an answer. Jess answered the door before inviting us in to sit in the living room where their mother was sat watching some sort of documentary.

"Hi. You must be Letticia, I'm Karen." She says as I smile and shake her hand, "Phil!" I hear her shout up the stairs as a man came down them.
"Alright son." This guy, Phil, says to Nathan, shaking his hand.
"Hi Phil." Nathan says before Phil shakes my hand and I introduce myself, "Mom, we have some pretty big news." Nathans says as His mom nods.
"Well, go on then. Tell them." jess says as I smile and blush a little.
"You're gonna be a grandma." I say to Karen as she smiles and laughs a little.
"My goodness. Really?" She asks as I nod.
"I'm only a month into the pregnancy so, my first scan isn't for another 2 months. We'll send you some scan photos." I say as Karen hugs me tight before hugging Nathan.
"So, are you guys getting married?" jess asks as Karen gives her a look to say 'shut up' as Jess laughs.
"I don't know." I say as Nathan shrugs.
"We weren't planning on having a baby so soon." Nathan says as Karen looks at him.
"So soon?" She asks as Nathan nods.
"We've only been together 4 months mom. You know this." Nathan says as Karen sighs.
"Okay, look you guys. I know you're excited about the baby, I am too but, just take things slow from now on, okay? Just because you're having a baby doesn't mean you have tog et married so take it slow and take your time. You're young, smart and still have a lot going for you. You'll figure things out." Karen says as I smile.
"I wasn't planning on moving forward too fast anyway, mom. I think we're still in shock about the baby at the moment." Nathan says as I agree.
"I was the most in shock since I'm going back to college in the summer to take summer classes but, I think we're gonna be alright."

Yeah, we're gonna be just fine.