Sophia: 4

~2 Years Old~

I dressed Sophia while Nathan sorted out some paperwork in his office. Once I was done, I picked Sophia up before carrying her into the office and sitting down with her placed on my knee.

"What's up?" Nathan asks as I bounce Sophia a little.
"Not much. We're just waiting for you to finish sorting out your paperwork so we can go to the park. Soph is getting impatient." I say as Nathan turns to us and smiles.
"Just two more documents and I'll be done, oaky?" He says as I nod and keep hold of Sophia.
"I'll take her downstairs and get her some juice then." I say as Nathan nods and I take Sophia downstairs.

I make her some apple juice before putting the lid on her bottle and giving it to her.

"Hey." I hear Nathan says as I smile at him.
"Well, Sophia's ready." I say as Nathan nods, "What's up?" I ask him as he sighs.
"I just been called in to work." He says as my smile fades.
"What?" I say as Sophia watches us.
"Yeah. I've just been called in." He says as I shake my head.
"No you haven't. You're on vacation. They wouldn't call you in." I say as Nathan shrugs.
"Well, they have so, I'm gonna get going while you two go to the park. I'll see you later." Nathan says as he picks up his keys and walks out of the door.

I sigh as Sophia starts to whine about Nathan not being there. I notice that she's finished her apple juice before getting her another one and making up a few bottles for the park. I pick Sophia up and place her on the island so I can put her shoes on her before walking into the hallway and putting my black heels on.

I grab my bag and put my phone inside before taking Sophia's hand and walking to the park with her.

"Mommy? Can you carry me?" Sophia asks as I pick her up, "Where's daddy gone?" She asks as I sigh.
"He's gone to work, darling. He'll be back later." I say as she cuddles into my shoulder.
"But he said he will be here." Sophia said as I look at her.
"What?" I say.
"Daddy. He was on the phone to a lady last night. He said that he will be at the park." Sophia says as I look at her, "He said he'll be on the first bench near the pond." She says as I start to think of the unthinkable and start to walk to the park faster.

I walk into the park and start to walk towards the pond. Since Nathan had cheated on me before, I guess he'll do it again.

I stand behind a tree and look at the bench. Sure enough, Nathan was sat there with a blonde haired girl. The were laughing and smiling before she rested her head on his shoulder and started to kiss his neck.

Nathan laid his head back. As if he was enjoying this more from her then he did when it was with me. I come out from behind the tree and walk up behind him. Nathan opens his eyes and instantly stans up.

"Letticia?" He questions as I shake my head.
"I knew you wouldn't be in work." I say as he looks down, "And since you've done this once, I knew you'd do it again." I say as Nathan looks away from me.
"How did you know I was here?" Nathan says as I look at Sophia.
"My babygirl doesn't keep secrets from me, Nathan." I say as Sophia hugs me tighter, "I had to turn her away so she wouldn't see what was happening." I say as Nathan keeps looking away from me.
"I'm sorry." He says as I shak my head.
"Sorry isn't enough, Nathan," I say as I take off my engagement ring and my promise ring before placing them in his hand, "Not this time." I add on as I start to walk away.
"Please, Lettie. Don't take Sophia away from me. Please." I say as I turn round.
"Is that all you care about? Me taking your daughter away from you? You don't care that I'm leaving you?" I say as Nathan nods.
"Of course I care about that." Nathan says as I shake my head.
"You wouldn't know what to do with Sophia if it wasn't for me. Just leave us alone, Nathan. We don't need you." I say as I take Sophia back home and start to pack our things.

By the time I had got the moving van here, Natha  walks in to see me holding Sophia and trying to explain what's happeneing.

"Lettie, what are you doing?" Nathan asks as I turn to him.
"We're leaving you, Nathan." I say as he shakes his head.
"Please don't..." He trails off.
"You didn't come after me, Nathan. You never came after me. Goodbye." I say as the guy picks up the last box and puts it in the van.

I kiss Nathan's cheek before letting him have his last cuddle with Sophia.

"Daddy will come to see you soon okay, abby? Okay?" He says as Sophia nods and hugs him one last time.

I take Sophia back as she lets her tears fall and cuddles into my shoulder and holds me close. I walk out without another word and start the journey to my moms house with Sophia.

Once we get ther I set up Sophia's room in the spare room and my room in my old room and hug my mom.

"I'm going on another business trip for a couple months. Here's the keys. Be careful, honey and don't take him back this time." Mom says as I hug her.
"I'll be fine, mom. I'll make that decision when I reach that bridge." I say as my mom nods.
"Okay. I'm going to bed now because I gotta be up at 2am for the taxi to the airport. I'll, see you in a couple months." My mom says as I nod and I go to play with Sophia in her new room.

This is gonna be a long few months.