Dr. Sykes: 10

Nathan collapses beside me and turns to look at me.

"Lettie? Are you okay?" He asks as I nod and smile.
"Perfect." I say as Nathan smiles and kisses me softly.
"Are you sure?" He asks as I smile and nod.
"Yes, Nathan. I'm fine." I reply as he wraps his arm round me.
"We've only got at least 8 months until I'm not your doctor anymore." Nathan says as I turn to him.
"Yeah?" I question as he nods, "Then we'll be properly together? Like, it won't be illegal, I mean?" I ask as Nathan nods.
"Yes, baby." He says as I hug him.
"I'd like that, but a lot can happen in 8 months, Nathan." I say as he nods.
"I know." He replies as I sigh.
"She might not want to come back and then our relationship will still be illegal." I say as Nathan nods.
"You can just transfer surgeries or ask to change doctors." Nathan says as I nod and smile.
"Oh my god! That's it! Nathan, I can change doctors and then we can be together." I say as Nathan nods and smiles.
"Alright, Lettie. Calm down." He says as I nod and just cuddle into him.

After a while, I decided to get up and get dressed. Once I was dressed, I went downstairs to get something to eat before going back up the stairs to see that Nathan was still in bed. He was sat up on his phone, texting someone.

I sit beside him and watch him before he turns to me and smiles.

"My sister's coming over. I texted her your address. She wants to meet you." He says, beaming at me.
"Oh, cool. That'll be fun." I say before smiling as Nathan gets up and gets dressed.

I go back down stairs and flick the kettle on, making Nathan and I a cup of tea as we sit and watch TV for a bit before his sister got here. Halfway through my favourite film, the doorbell went off as Nathan went to answer it.

I stood in the hallway as Nathan opened the door, showing his sister in.

"Jessica?" I question as she looks at me and smiles.
"Letticia. Hi." She says giving me a hug as I just stand there shocked, "We have so much to catch up on."
"Wait Jess, you guys know each other?" Nathan asks, equally confused as I am.
"Yeah, Lettie was the girl everyone picked on in college." Jess says as I just stand there, letting the memories flood my mind, "I didn't pick on her though, I though she was really sweet and kind. Everyone else were so mean to her, then I heard about her being rushed to hospital." Jess says as Nathan looks at me.
"Rushed? You said that you went for a check-up because you were sick." Nathan says as I still stand in the same spot, emotionless.
"Sick! She was worse than sick, Nathan. She was anorexic and the medication made it worse." Jess says as I let the tears fill my eyes, my mind filling with more and more memories. Some worse than the others.
"Lettie. Why didn't you tell me about this?" Nathan asks as I look at him.
"I was scared that you'll leave me or treat me like I'm still sick. My mother treats me like I'm still sick so why should you be any different?" I ask as Nathan comes and wraps his arms round me and I still stand in the same spot.

Once I'd composed myself, I make Jess a cup of tea before we all sat and talked for a bit. Nathan eventually got over the fact that I was rushed to hospital with severe anorexia and he was fine after a while.

Once Jess had left, we both watched a film before we went to pick my mom up.

~~
Once we got back home, Nathan started helping me with tea. Halfway through making tea, my phone beeps and I open it to see a text from Justin. I roll my eyes and delete it before finishing tea.

"So, when are you going back to work?" I ask as Nathan smiles.
"Tomorrow and you're coming with me because it's your appointment." Nathan says as I nod.
"I'll go in my own car so nothing is known." I say as Nathan nods.
"Good idea."

~~~~~

Heyyyy guys! Sorry for the wait but, here is chapter 10!

I really had no ideas for this chapter so if someone could help me out.

Soon theres gonna  be drama and sadness involved.

Bye hoppers!!