Sophia: 5

~3 Years Old~

A couple months ago, Sophia and I moved out of my moms house and we now live in a small but cosy 2 bedroom flat round the corner from my moms and a bout a 5 minute walk from Nathan's house.

Once I'd left Nathan with Sophia, he'd gotten with the blonde haired girl and they've been together a year today. Nathan has Sophia stay with him every fortnight at the weekend since she has nursery during the week and she doesn't want to stay away from me long. I stayed single after I left Nathan because I honestly don't think that I can get over Nathan and what he did. I don't think I can trust anyone at the minute because of what happened.

I sigh as Sophia walks up tome and pulls my arm. I look down and pick her up before sitting her on a chair.

"What's up?" I ask her as she shrugs.
"Who's that lady that daddy was with when I was at his house? She was making noises in daddy's bedroom." Sophia says as I frown and pick her up and getting her dressed.

I sort get dressed before putting on some makeup and leaving my natural, wavy hair down. I put on some flats and take Sophia's hand, walking her round to Nathan's house. I knock on Nathan's door before blonde bitch opens it.

"Nathy! It's for you!" She shouts as Nathan comes to the door, her leaving.
"What's up?" He asks as I shake my head.
"What have I told you, Nathan? Don't have her round when Sophia is with you. She told me that she heard you and her..." I trail off, "Yano?" I say as Nathan nods.
"Sorry Letticia, but I can't tell Kate to leave when Sophia is here now. Kate lives here." Nathan says as my heart shatters into a million pieces.

I pick up my daughter and glare at him.

"Fine. Whatever Nathan. If you wanna see Sophia, you can come to mine. I don't want her round here anymore." I say as I turn to walk away.
"You can't take Sophia away from me." Nathan says as I turn back round.
"I'm not taking her away from you, Nathan. I'm limiting you access to her." I say as he slams his door shut as I leave his garden.

I take Sophia back home before putting a film on for her. I left Sophia sat on my bed watching a film as I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

I placed the toilet seat down and just sat there and cried. I cried until my throat hurt. I couldn't do it. I loved him with all my heart and I just couldn't see him with her. I didn't want to see him with her.

I heard a tiny knock on the door as I unlock it and let Sophia in. As soon as she saw that I was crying, she ran up to my and started hugging my legs. I picked her up and placed her on my knee, hugging her tightly as she hugged me back.

"It's gonna be okay, mommy. Daddy still loves you. He told me." Sophia says as I smile at her.
"Thanks Soph." I say as I hear a voice at the door.
"She's not ling, yano?" I look up to see Nathan stood at the bathroom door.

I quickly wipe my eyes, careful not to smudge my makeup before putting Sophia back in my room. I put another film on for her before shutting the bedroom door and taking Nathan into the living room.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as he shrugs.
"I want to sort things out with you, Lettie. you and Soph mean the world to me." Nathan says as I sit down on the sofa next to Nathan.
"We wouldn't work anyway, Nathan. You cheated on me twice and I can't take you back." I say as Nathan laughs.
"Wait...You think I've come to see if you'd take me back?" Nathan asks as I shake my head.
"No. I know that you've come to sort things out so I don't limit you on how or where you see your daughter. I'm not that stupid. I just thought I'd point that out, if you ever did want to get back together." I say as Nathan shakes his head.
"Actually, I'm getting married in a couple months and you need to be in court next month." Nathan says as I look at him confused.
"Why?" I say as Nathan smirks at me.
"I want full custody of my daughter."