Dr. Sykes: 15

"Lettie! Can you help me with something?" I hear Minnie shout me as I run to her room.

"What's up?" I ask as she turns round and smiles.

"I can't put my cover on my quilt." She says as I smile and do it for her, "Thanks. Love you." She says as I smile.

"Love you too." I reply and go back to my room to see my phone ringing.

"Hello?"
/Hey baby.\
"Hey Nath. What's up?"
/I miss you.\
"Awe. I miss you too."
/I know you friend is there but, can I please, please, please come over?\
"If you really want to. I don't see why not. That way you can meet Minnie and stay over if you want?"
/Okay. I'll see you in 15?\
"Okay. Love you. Bye."
/Love you.\

Nathan hangs up as I put my phone on charge and turn to see Minnie smiling at me.

"What?" I ask as she shakes her head.

"Who was that?" She asks as I smile.

"My boyfriend." I reply shyly as she squeals.

"Tell me everything about him." She says as I describe him to her.

"He's my substitute doctor and he's only got 5 more months left until my doctor returns so, it's not illegal. Minnie, don't tell him but, I think I wanna spend the rest of my life with him. We've only been together like, 3 months but, I know he's the one. I feel it." I say as I hear an attention cough at the door, "Nathan?" I questions as he smiles.

"Hey." He says as I blush.

"How much of that did you hear?" I ask as he smiles at me.

"Enough." He says as I look at Minnie and she's looking away from Nathan.

"Sorry, hey. I'm Minnie. I'm just being loyal. I don't wanna check out my best friends boyfriend." She says as I smile, "Bye." She says, rushing out of the room.

Nathan walks in and shuts the door before locking it as I stand up.

"Nathan, I can't have my d-" I get cut off as Nathan's lips crash against mine.

He walks me back towards the bed and lays me down, climbing above me, still kissing me. He starts to pull my shirt off as I lift up my arms to let him pull it off.

He breaks the kiss before attaching his lips to my neck and starting to make his way down my chest, towards my stomach before playing with my belly button.

I moan a little and tangle my fingers in his curly locks, and tug slightly, making him groan.

"Lettie. I want you." He says as I smile and bring him up to my face to kiss me again.

"Yes. Nathan, do it. I want you to." I say as he smiles and keeps undressing me.

~~

I'm laid beside Nathan, trying to get my breathing back to normal. I turn to face him and smile as he smiles back and turns on his side. He leans forward and kisses me softly as I smile and kiss him back.

"Are you okay?" he asks as I smile and kiss him.

"I'm fine, thank you." I reply as he smiles.

"Good." He says as I smile before there's a knock at my door.

"Lettie, your mom just finished tea, so can you and Nathan come join us at the table?" I hear Minnie's voice from outside the door, "And please put some clothes on before you go down." She adds before leaving as I giggle and get up.

I pull on my clothes before sorting out my hair and waiting for Nathan to finish. Once he'd finished, we entwined our hands and walked down the stairs.

We sat at the table and started eating. The silence between us 4 was deafening and I couldn't stand it.

"So, Minnie, are you currently looking for somewhere to live?" I ask as Minnie nods.

"Yeah. I'm looking for a smallish flat to move into before getting a job and moving on. I just needed a place to crash so, I asked you. Even though you weren't the first person I asked, you were my first friend since nursery and we're still best friends now." Minnie says as I nod before everyone goes silent again.

~~

Once I'd finished eating, I cleared up before meeting Nathan in my room.

"Are you okay?" He asks as I nod.

"Yeah." I reply as we lay on my bed together.

"So Minnie travelled all the way here from Newcastle just to live with you for a bit and go to your mates wedding?" Nathan asks as I nod.

"Yeah but, Minnie's my best friend and I love her so, I don't mind. She's welcome to stay as long as she wants and as long as she needs. She's welcome here anytime and she knows that. Whether I was her first choice or not, she will always have a special place in my heart. She's been there for me through everything. Even when I got sick. She'd come down with her mom to visit me in hospital." I say as Nathan smiles.

"She's a really good friend, Letticia. Treasure her." Nathan says as I smile.

We get ready or bed before climbing under the covers and cuddling.

Nathan sighs before I hear his voice.

"I know we've only been together 3 months, Lettie..." Nathan trails off as I look up at him, "But, I want you to move in with me." Nathan says as my eyes open wide.

"Nathan, I... I don't know. I mean, Minnie is living here at the minute and I'm not ready to move in with you right now." I say as Nathan smiles.

"It's okay if you're not ready but, when you are ready, the offers still there." Nathan says as I smile and kiss him.

"Goodnight." I say as Nathan kisses me on the forehead.

"Goodnight Princess."