Dr. Sykes: 11

Nathan and I had gone to the doctor's surgery as planned in a different car and had my appointment before I went home. We'd also decided that we'd spend a little bit of time apart to sort out our own lives because we don't need to be together 24/7 and we need time to ourselves.

Once I'd gotten home, I decided to open up my laptop and go onto OkCupid. I logged in before deactivating my account. I didn't need it anymore, especially when I've finally found and got everything I've ever wanted in Nathan. He was my high, my low and my love. He's my everything.

After deactivating my account, I went onto my Facebook and tried to get back in touch with some of my old school friends. I had missed them a lot and I know they'd missed me too. They tell me whenever we talk. Obviously, I can't meet up with them because since school ended, I moved down here to Gloucester from up North in Newcastle. It's too far to travel.

After I'd done that, I go to pick up my mom. She'd finished early today and rang me to let me know. I pick her up before dropping her off at home.

"Are you coming, Tisha?" My mom says as I shake my head.
"I'm gonna go to the park and sit for a bit." I reply as she nods.
"Alright honey, see you later." She says before going into the house and I pull out of the driveway and start to drive to the car.

Once I get to the park, I get out of my car and walk through the gates. I walk over to the swings before sitting down and slowly moving the swing as I just let my thoughts wander off before someone sits beside me.

"It's a lovely day, isn't it Letticia?" I turn to see Justin sat there as I roll my eyes and look away from him, "Am I getting the silent treatment now?" He says as I turn to him.
"No, I just don't like you and the way you treat me." I say turning away from him again.
"Look, I didn't mean to fall for you while I was still with Jenna and I couldn't bring myself to tell you about her. I didn't think you'd find out about her. I'm sorry." He says as I roll my eyes again and stand up.
"You're sorry?" I question as he nods, "Why was you even on that site in the first place? Are you trying to play every girl you see?" I ask as he goes to say something but I stop him, "No. I don't want your excuses. Sorry just doesn't cut it right now, Justin. Go back to your slut of a girlfriend and stay there. I don't want to talk to you anymore. I have my own boyfriend to worry about." I say as he sighs.
"Jenna broke up with me, Tish. I want us to be friends and besides, your relationship is barley even legal." Justin says as I look at him.
"He's only a substitute until my doctor comes back." I reply as Justin smiles at me.
"But he's still your doctor. Bye." He leaves as I stay stood where I am thinking about what he said.

He is still my doctor but, I love him. He makes me happy and I cant let Justin get in between us like that. How dare he come and try to make me think differently about Nathan? He has no right to do that. I'm with him, he is mine and I'm never letting him go.

~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys!!

I struggled with this but here ya go.

Enjoy :)