Sophia: 15

~10 Years Old ~

By now Sophia was 10 and Casper was 5. Sophia has just started in year 6 and Casper was now in Year 1. Nathan and I were due to be married today. Sophia was more than happy to be my bridesmaid and Casper my little page boy. Nathan had asked his mate Alex to be his best man and to hold the rings for him.

I was wearing the perfect wedding dress.

Considering we were getting married on a beach, it was perfect and Sophia was wearing the cutest bridesmaid dress

I smile at my gorgeous daughter before Casper comes n wearing a black suit and tie, looking as cute as ever with his short, ginger hair styled into a quiff

I smile at my gorgeous daughter before Casper comes n wearing a black suit and tie, looking as cute as ever with his short, ginger hair styled into a quiff. Don't ask. I don't know how he got ginger hair when I'm naturally a brunette and Kaleb has jet black hair.

I hear the car before we all get ushered into it on the way to the beach.

~After the wedding ~

Everyone was at the after party dancing and having fun while Nathan and I sat at our table smiling and watching everyone.

"Quiet down everyone. I want t make a toast, before the groom of course." Alex says smiling at Nathan and I, "When I first met Nathan, we were in medical college and we became mates quickly. His first girlfriend, dumped him for a loser called Josh but then, he met the most beautiful girl anyone could ever meet. Letticia. They were great together. I know this is Nathan's second marriage because his first one was a bust but, I know they're gonna be great together. They are now married and have a beautiful daughter, Casper being Nathan's step-son. Well, at least he's more of a dad than Kaleb. To Nathan and Lettie!" Alex says as I smile and applaud him before Nathan  stands up.
"Okay, so this speech is gonna be a little soppy but, it's perfect. Letticia is the most beautiful and wonderful woman I have ever met. She's so kind, caring, generous and most of all, loving. She's everything I've ever wanted in a girl and I couldn't ask for a better wife. She's my world and so are our 2 beautiful children. They make everyday another reason to live. Lettie gives me every reason to live and I'm so glad to call her my wife." Nathan says as I kiss him and he smiles.
"Uhm... Before you all go and enjoy the amazing food my mother prepared for us all to scoff, I have an announcement to make." I say as everyone looks at me, including Nathan.
"What is it?" Karen asks as I take a deep breath.
"Well, soon there isn't going to be four of us." I say as Nathan looks at me confused and I smile, "There's going to be five." I say as Nathan looks shocked before smiling.
"What?" My mom asks confused as I smile again.
"We're having another baby. I'm pregnant." I say as everyone cheers and applauds us as Nathan hugs me and spins me.

While everyone goes to get food, Nathan talks to me about the baby.

I'm so happy that he's happy.