Lettie: 4

I pulled up at college in the only parking space I could find before walking to my class. I hadn't eaten that morning and I was now feeling the effects of not eating. The stomach growling and the sick feeling which I was slowly getting used to.

"Old McDonald had a farm, E I E I O, and on that farm he had Leticia, E I E I O..." I hear from behind me and turn to see Charity and her friends.
"I'm not in the mood for your childishness today." I say as she smirks at me.
"Well, I'm in the mood for some food actually." She says as I knew where this was heading, "Unfortunately one little piggy ate it all. I think you need to lose some weight, don't you?" Charity says as I roll my eyes.
"Just give up, Charity. At least I don't have to scare people into being my friends." I say as she scowls at me.
"But you don't have any friends." She says before laughing as her and her friends walk away.

I run to the bathroom before locking myself in a cubicle. I hang up my bag before leaning over the toilet, making myself throw up. I'm sick of feeling this way and having her treat me this way. I need to lose this weight and quickly. I make myself throw up several times before actually walking to class.

"Good morning Diana. Sorry I'm late." I say taking my usual seat on my own.

Diana shrugs off my apology, thinking I was still a little bit ill before starting the class. I sit and take notes before someone passes me a note.

'Please leave. You're disturbing everyone with your ugliness and your just a fat mess - C xoxo'

I sigh before putting my hand up.

"Diana, can I please go to the toilet?" I ask as she nods.

I run to the bathroom and lock myself in a cubicle, sliding down the door and letting the tears fall from my eyes.

"Hello? Are you okay?" I hear a voice outside the cubicle.
"Please, leave me alone." I say as I hear her sigh.
"Let me in. Let me help." She says as I unlock the cubicle door, "What's wrong?" She asks as I shrug.

She gives me a paper towel and let's me dry my eyes before smiling at me.

"I'm Jess. What's wrong?" She asks as I smile.
"I'm Leticia. I'm new here and everyone hates me and bullies me." I say as she frowns.
"That's not very nice. Have you thought about changing classes?" She asks as I shake my head.
"I don't wanna disappoint everyone and if I change classes, it means that they've won." I say as Jess smiles.
"Are you okay?" She asks as I start to feel faint and hold onto the door for support, "Leticia?" She asks as I feel my body drop.

I can't see anything and all I can hear is Jess calling for help and someone telling her to call an ambulance.