Dr. Sykes: 9

Nathan takes my hand and takes me to a restaurant in town. We eat before we walk through the park. Nathan entwines his fingers with mine as I smile and him and hold his arm with my other hand, leaning into him. We get stopped in our tracks as I look up to see Justin with this Jenna girl.

"Letticia?" Justin says before looking down at mine and Nathan's hands, "I see you guys got together after all?" He asks as I frown.
"Why is that your business?" I ask as he then notices my change.
"And you're a tomboy now?" He asks as I frown more.
"Why is any of this your business? I thought you were in Colorado, especially after cheating on me?" I ask as this Jenna girl looks at me.
"Wait... Cheating on her? You've been with me the past 3 years so technically, you were cheating on me? With her?" Jenna says as I frown again.
"Excuse me? What's wrong with me?" I ask as Jenna looks me up and down.
"Apart from the fact that you look like a lesbian?" She asks as I feel myself get hot.
"We should get going. Bye Justin and your makeup covered slut." I reply as I drag Nathan away from them.

I storm to my car, dragging Nathan along with me as he stops us.

"Babe. Calm down." He says as I ignore him and carry on towards my car.

I get in the car and wait for Nathan to get in the passenger side before turning on the engine and starting the drive home.

"Babe, please just calm down." He says as I pull up in my driveway.
"I won't be calm until I have had one of your cuppas and a nap." I say as he smiles and takes me inside.

He boils the kettle before making me a cup of tea. Once he finished and I drank it, I took myself up to bed to sleep for a bit.

~~

When I wake up, Nathan is laid beside me, holding me close to him as I smile and get myself out of his grip. I check the time to see that it's 7:30 before I pull the covers over him.

I going into the bathroom and locking the door. I do what I needed to do before taking a shower and sorting myself out.

Once I'd finished, I wrapped a towel around myself before peeking into my room to see Nathan still sleeping. I rush to my wardrobe and open the doors before I hear Nathan's voice behind me.

"You should just stay in that towel. You look nice like that." He says as I turn to look at him.
"I'm not sitting in a towel all day." I say as he gets out of bed and comes towards me.

He places his hands on my hips and brings me towards him before kissing me softly. I place my hands on his neck, and kiss him back, dropping my towel in the process.

"Lettie, I think you dropped something." Nathan says, trying to take his eyes away from my breasts.
"I know." I reply as he swallows hard.

I guide him back to the bed before pushing him down on it and straddling him.

"W-what are y-you d-doing?" Nathan stutters as I place my lips on his.
"Instead of being in a towel all day, why not be naked?" I ask seductively as Nathan flips us over and kisses me.
"You really want this?" Nathan asks as I nod.
"I really do." I say as Nathan nods and kisses me again.
"Whatever you want baby."

~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys!! I hope you like this.

4 days til Christmas
24 days til I'm 18.

Vote, comment and follow me.

Love you hoppers!!