Dr. Sykes: 3

A/N: Just a quick FYI. Ariana Grande plays Leticia

~~~~~

Since I'd changed Nathan's name in my contacts and seriously thought about everything, I knew for sure that I was developing feelings for my substitute doctor. I couldn't stop thinking about him. He was in my mind all day, all night, 24/7. He was perfection in my eyes. The only problem is, he's my doctor and it's illegal for any sort of relationship between us. It's probably illegal that we're texting each other.

I can't be in love with him. I need to find someone else and push my feelings out of the way. I'm a good girl and I am not about to break the law. I gotta do something.

To: Super Sexy Sloth Boy,
 Nathan, I'm really sorry but, what we're doing is illegal. I can't keep texting you and developing feelings for you. I'm a good girl, I don't wanna break the law. It's not who I am. You make me feel like I have to break the law to be happy but, I don't. I can't keep this up any longer. I'm moving on. I'm sorry.
L

From: Super Sexy Sloth Boy,
 Lettie, please don't do this. I like you, more than just my patient and I'm just your substitute doctor. Please. I can't lose the only person that makes me smile before I go to sleep.
N - :'(

To: Super Sexy Sloth Boy,
 Goodbye Nathan.
Letticia

After I'd sent that last text, my heart broke. I'd broken my own heart but, it's better to break your heart than break the law.

I sighed before opening up my laptop and logging into my old profile on a dating website, okcupid.com and update it. I update my profile picture to a more recent photo this year from the photoshoot I had.

I then update my age and my bio before looking through the messages I had missed from people from before

I pull faces at most of them before I get a new message. I look at the name and it says 'Clarkyboii96'. I then look at his profile and go through a few of his pictures.

 I then look at his profile and go through a few of his pictures

I then read his bio

I then read his bio.

'Hi! I'm Justin Clark. There's not much to say about me but I'm 20 years old. I was actually born in 1997 and I'm not sure how to change my birthday. I'm a fun loving, bubbly guy and I'm a guitarist. I also sing and I'm just wanting to find a girl who I can have a good laugh with and hopefully get to know a bit more.'

I smile before reading his message.

Hey, I'm Justin. I was looking at your profile and you're very beautiful. Your name is also beautiful and I hope we can talk x

Hi. Thank you and you're not too bad yourself. Are you a guitarist? That's pretty impressive and I hope we can talk to. I'd love to get to know you x

I send my message before doing some other stuff while waiting for a reply.

He seems genuinely nice and I hope we can get to know each other.

I need to get Nathan out of my system.