Dr. Sykes: 6

~ 1 Month Later ~

Once again, I was sat in the doctor's surgery, waiting for my name to be called. I kept checking my phone because Justin hadn't texted me for a week now and I was starting to worry. I hadn't seen him for a week either.

"Letticia George!" I hear Nathan call as I follow him to his room and sit down.
"We're just gonna do your BMI again and I got a email from your doctor. They wanna put you back on your medication." Nathan says as I sigh.
"Why? They said the medication wasn't helping. It was making me lose more weight than I already lost. I was in a hospital bed for weeks because I was anorexic and it was because of that medication!" I exclaim as he sighs.
"I know and I've decided that I'm not putting you on the medication because I'm your doctor until doctor Lilly returns." He says as I frown.
"Fine. Just do my BMI and get over it." I say as we go through the procedure.

Just as he finishes going through the paperwork my phone buzzes in my pocket.

From: Justin <3,
 Tish, I'm sorry. We have to break up. I've gotta go back to Colorado. I need to see my parents and my siblings. Also, I wanna audition for a show in Miami so, I'm sorry. I hope I can see you in the future.
Justin x

I sigh and decide not to reply. I can't believe this. He doesn't talk or see me for a week and then I suddenly get a text telling me that he's going back to Colorado. I let my eyes fill with tears before letting them fall as Nathan just sits on the other side of his desk, awkwardly.

"Uhm... Are you okay?" He asks as I shake my head.

Soon I feel his arms wrap around me as I cry on his chest.

"What's wrong?" He asks, sitting me on his knee.
"Justin... H-he just br-broke up w-with m-me. H-He's going b-back to Col-Colorado." I stutter as Nathan starts to rub my back.
"I'm sorry, Lettie. I'm really sorry." He says as I cling onto him, "Do you want some comfort today? I can take the rest of the day off and stay with you if you want?" Nathan asks as I shrug.
"I don't know, Nathan. I just became single. I don't wanna seem like I was with someone else while I was with Justin." I say as he shrugs.
"I don't care, Letticia. You're hurt and I just wanna be there for you." He says as I smile.
"Okay." I reply as he smiles and lets me go out before getting in my car with me 5 mins later.

~~

We make it back to mine before sitting on the sofa together and putting on a movie. Nathan sits beside me and wraps his arms round me before I cuddle into him just for comfort. He was really comfortable and I felt safe, safer than I've ever been. Maybe, if we start as friends, friends could escalate into more then we'd both be happy. Maybe.

"Nathan?" I ask as he hums, waiting for me to carry on, "I need your advice." I say as he nods.
"On what?" He asks as I look at my hands.
"Well, when I was 18, because of the medication and being in hospital, I had to drop out of college halfway through the year. I want to go back but..." I trail off.
"But what?" Nathan asks as I look down again.
"The people in my class, they're the reason why I had the meds and the reason why I was in hospital. I don't want that to happen again. I know what they're capable of and I don't wanna go back worrying that they're gonna do it again." I say as Nathan hugs me.
"Lettie, you're so much stronger than them. You survived through everything they put you through. You can do it again. This time, just remember, you have me. You can talk to me any time you want. You should go back to college and pursue your dream, Lettie. I did and now look at me. Sat on the sofa with a gorgeous girl that I have fallen head over heels for." He says as I smile and blush while looking down.

He smiles before lifting my head up to look him in the eyes. He starts to lean in but I stop him.

"No, Nathan. Please." I say turning away as he frowns, "Justin just..." not wanting to say it, I trail off.
"It's okay. I understand." He says as I smile a little.
"Thanks." I reply as he smiles.

He wraps his arms back around me as I cuddle into his side.

At least he understands.

~~~~~

Heyy guys!!

So, there is 9 days til Christmas which means there are 4 weeks and 1 day (29 days) until my birthday!

Merry Christmas and please Celebrate my birthday with me!

To celebrate my birthday with me add me on Facebook

Facebook: Cydnie Pico Alexander Ebert

and I will put you into a birthday group chat!

Love Y'all.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.

Enjoy!!

P.S. I'm calling you my Juicers again bc I just remembered that we all love TW's Juice.

MAKE PEACE NOT WARDROBES!