Dr. Sykes: 17

~WARNING: GRAPHIC SCENES~

We arrive at Nathan's house and just unload all my stuff into his hallway before paying the moving guy. Nathan helps me take all my boxes up to his room as I smile and start to unpack my stuff.

"Are you okay doing this on your own or would you like some help?" Nathan asks as I smile.
"I'm okay doing it on my own. I promise, I'll be fine." I reply as Nathan nods and kisses my forehead.
"I'll be just across the landing in the office." He says as I nod and carry on unpacking my stuff.

Once I'd finished unpacking, I knocked on the office door, waiting for Nathan to answer. Once he shouted through the door, I slowly opened the door and walked in, shutting it behind me. Nathan turns and smiles at me before returning back to his computer, typing down notes for his next day at work.

"I finished unpacking." I say as Nathan smiles and nods, not taking his attention away from his computer.

I pull his chair away from his desk and sit on him, facing him. Nathan looks away from my eyes a lets out a deep groan.

"Lettie, I got work to do." Nathan says as I kiss him slowly.
"Come on Nathan. You have the rest of the day to do it. Just spend some time with me..." I trail off, "In bed." I say as he groans again and grips onto my hips.
"Why not right here?" He says as I smirk.
"Okay." I reply as Nathan starts to kiss my neck, leaving marks all over one side.

I moan as he rips my shirt open, the buttons flying into all sides of the room, and pulls it off me. Throwing my shirt to one side, Nathan starts to caress my boobs and kiss down my chest before unclasping my bra an throwing it in the same direction my, now broken, shirt went.

I get off him and pull his shirt off him before undoing his belt and jeans, letting him pull them off and I take off my leggings and underwear. I stood fully naked in front of Nathan as he groans. I smirk and pull his boxers off before pushing him back into the chair he was originally sat on.

I kneel down in front of him before taking hold of his erect dick. I start to pump up and down his shaft with my hand before wrapping my lips around the tip, swirling my tongue around it. Nathan grabs a fistful of my hair and pushes my head down, making me deepthroat him, gaging a few times as his member hits the back of my throat.

He stops me before kissing me and pulling me onto the chair with him, sitting me on top of his dick, sliding it into me at the same time. I let out a loud moan as Nathan grips onto my hips, moving me up and down as I bounce onto of him.

He starts to play with my boobs as I let out a loud moan and start to grind on him, making him groan as his hands play with my nipples.

"Jesus, Lettie. You're so good at this." He groans as my moans start to get louder, "Shit." Nathan groans as I grind on top of him again.

I feel him stiffen inside me as I moan and kiss him again. As I keep moving onto of him, Nathan moves his hand down my body and uses his thumb to play with my clit, sending me over the edge.

I cum hard for Nathan as he keeps me moving. A few minutes after I came, Nathan came for me as I feel his cum flow through me.

"Oh fuck." I moan as his dick pushes further into me, hitting my g-spot as he empties his warm cum into me.
"Shit Lettie." Nathan breathes out, keeping his dick inside me for a while, "That was amazing." He says as I collapse on top of him, breathing heavily.
"I love you. So. Fucking. Much." I breathe out, climbing off him and laying on the floor, trying to steady my breathing.
"I love you too gorgeous." He says as I smile and stay laid on the floor, "Now, I have work to do." Nathan says, going back to his computer after getting dressed, completely blowing me off.

I sigh and look at my hands before grabbing my stuff and taking it out of the room. I grab some clean clothes before going for a shower and sorting myself out. I then grab my phone and check it to see that I have no notifications or anything before laying on Nathan's bed.

I climb under the covers to keep myself warm before feeling my eyes get heavy. I just lay there and let myself fall asleep tot he sound of my own breathing.

~ 3 Weeks Later~

Nathan and I were walking through town, doing the shopping, before I start to feel a little bit nauseous.

"Lettie, are you okay?" Nathan asks as I shake my head.
"I feel sick." I reply as Nathan takes my hand and takes me to sit down, getting me a bottle of water as I sip it.
"Are you feeling any better?" He asks as I shake my head and suddenly run to the closest bin, throwing up into it, "Jesus, Lettie. Do you want to go home?" Nathan asks as I nod.
"I think I need to lay down." I say as Nathan nods and takes my hand, taking me to the car while paying for a carrier bag from the shop.

He hands me the carrier bag before starting the car and driving us home.

We get into the house before I go up to bed and lay down for a bit. After about 30mins, Nathan comes up with some soup for me.

"How are you feeling?" He asks as I sit up.
"I feel fine now." I say as he looks at me confused before realisation spread across his face.
"Lettie. You know the last time we had sex?" He says as I nod, "We didn't use a condom." He says as I look at him.
"What?" I reply as he takes hold of my hands.
"I think you're pregnant."