Dr. Sykes: 27

*WARNING: ACTS OF SUICIDE*

Once I was released from hospital, I didn't speak to anyone. I cut off all connection with the outside world. I didn't speak to my mom or my friends, I hardly even spoke to Nathan. I stopped eating and I stopped doing anything. I just sat in the attic bedroom the whole time, drowning in my thoughts. I was no longer scare of the attic bedroom, I got more used to it as the days went by.

I was sat in the rocking chair, by the window in the attic room, just slowly rocking myself, letting my thoughts flood my mind. I kept my gaze focused on the sky as the sun started to set and decided that I was gonna do what I've been wanting to do since I lost Logan. I was gonna kill myself.

I found the noose that I had created and hung it from the roof before writing a note.

Dear Nathan, mom and my friends,
 I'm sorry that I had to do this to you all and hurt you. I'm sorry I wasn't good enough and I'm sorry that I had to end my life so early but, I'm safe. I promise. I'm up in heaven with Logan and I'm okay now.
I don't have much to say but I love you all,
 All my love,
 Letticia.

I grabbed a stable chair and stood on it before putting my head through the loop and taking a deep breath. My last breath.

I closed my eyes and kicked the chair, letting the noose grow tight as I struggle and start to lose more air by the second.

Before I blacked out all I heard was Nathan screaming my name...

~~~~~~

A/N: So sorry for the filler chapter. It'll all get better, I promise