Dr. Sykes: 26

~5th Month Continued~

I checked my phone to see that Nathan had left me up here for nearly 4 hours and I was now starving. I sighed before texting Nathan.

'To: Sloth Boy,
 Nathan, please let me out. I hate it up here. It's so creepy. Please let me out.'

I get no reply as I sigh and lay back on the bed that was up there. As I laid there, I started to think about what I did wrong and realise that I didn't do anything wrong. I just wanted to have a bit of fun with him and he completely changed from nice Nathan to dickhead Nathan in the space of 5 seconds. What happened to him within those 5 seconds?

I sigh as I check the time on my phone to see that it was now 6pm and sigh again. I was getting cold and lonely and scared but, at the same time, my body felt a bit weird and I didn't understand why.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen area and cry out. The pain starts to get worse as the tears start to fall from my eyes and I suddenly feel the need to pee. I run to the en suite before using the toilet to find that I'm bleeding.

Once I finished, I stood up and felt the urge to throw up before throwing up in the toilet.

I quickly grab my phone and dial Nathan's number.

N - Lettie, have you learnt your lesson?
"Nathan, something's wrong. I'm bleeding, I have really bad pain in my abdomen area and I'm sick. Please. Help me."

I hang up before throwing up again as I hear the door unlock and footsteps running up the stairs.

"Lettie?! Oh My God. Are you okay?" Nathan asks as I let the tears fall, "I've called an ambulance and they're on their way. I promise." Nathan adds as he rubs my back and I cry out in pain again.
"Nathan, I think I..." I trail off before everything goes black...

~~

I wake up to a bright light and a very tearful Nathan. He was holding my hand as the tears kept falling from his eyes. His eyes were red and puffy and he'd already had bags underneath them. His hair was a mess and his skin had gone pale.

"Nath?" I question as he turns to me and shakes his head.

I look at my stomach to see that the baby bump had gone down quite a bit and look at Nathan.

"Nathan?" I question as the tears fill my eyes.
"He... He didn't make it." Nathan says as I look at him.
"He?" I question as Nathan nods.
"He didn't make it. They tried everything to save him but, he just wasn't strong enough." Nathan says as I look down at my hands and let the tears fall.
"That would've been Logan." I say as Nathan nods and hugs me, kissing my head softly as I start to sob.

My little boy didn't make it.

My little Logan.