Dr. Sykes: 25

~5th Month Continued~

Once Nathan and I had made up, he drove us both back to his place and sent his notice into the doctor's surgery by email.

"Now, how are we gonna afford your college fee?" Nathan asks as I shrug.
"Nathan, that doesn't matter right now. What matters now is us and the baby. We've still got a lot to figure out like, the baby's room, your job and most importantly, we need to talk and figure us out." I say as Nathan looks at me confused, "You think that just because you said sorry I'm gonna let you get away with cheating on me?" I ask as Nathan rolls his eyes.
"No and I know that and I am sorry. Lettie, look, I know what I did was wrong and I know that you can't just let it go but I've said sorry and I'm done with her. Isn't that enough?" Nathan asks as I shake my head.
"How can that be enough for me to let it go, Nathan? You cheated on me!" I exclaim as Nathan lets out a frustrated groan and falls down into his chair.

I sigh and rest my head in the palm of my hand before smirking and looking at Nathan.

"You know how you can make it up to me?" I question as Nathan looks at me and sees the smirk before smirking himself.
"How?" He asks as I sit facing him on his chair and kiss him softly.
"Fuck me Dr. Sykes." I say as Nathan grips my hips and groans.
"Will do Miss. George." He says as Nathan starts to undress me...

~~

I collapse on top of Nathan, breathing heavily as he holds my hips a little gentler than before.

"Even when you're 5 months pregnant, you're still so good." Nathan says as I smile and wrap my arms round his neck, kissing him gently.
"I'm just good, am I?" I ask as Nathan knows the tone of voice I'm using, "Well if I'm just good then, lets see if I'm any better during round 2." I say pulling Nathan onto the floor with me.

~~

"Lettie, we gotta be careful because of the baby." Nathan says as I roll my eyes.
"It'll be fine, you know that." I say as Nathan kisses me softly.
"I hope so." Nathan replies as I kiss him softly.

Nathan kisses me back before getting up and starting to get dressed.

"Come on babe, we can go set up some of the baby's room." Nathan says as I smile and get dressed.

We walk into the spare room as Nathan starts to paint a cream colour and I start to set up the baby's cot. Once Nathan finished one wall, I asked him to come help me and started to set up the baby's cot together.

After about 4 hours of work, we finally set up the cart as I started to help Nathan paint the room. I got bored after about 15 minutes and decided to sneak up on Nathan and tapped his shoulder. As he turned round, I ran the paintbrush down the middle of his face as his mouth dropped open.

He climbed down off the ladder as I dropped the brush and ran into the hallway. As I was about to open our bedroom door, his hands grabbed my hips. He wrapped his arms round my waist and picked me up as I screamed and tried to get out of his grip.

"No, Nathan, put me down bitch! Put me down!" I yell as I keep wiggling.
"Nope." He says as I keep wiggling and he takes me up to the attic bedroom.
"Nathan stop. You know I hate it up here." I say wiggling, now starting to get scared for my life, "Nathan please, you know I hate this room. Please." I beg as Nathan takes me into the en suite bathroom and sets me down.
"Do you know why I've brought you up here?" He says as I shake my head, "Punishment." He says before running out of the room and down the stairs.

I run after him as he shuts the door. I try to open the door and realise that he'd locked it.

"Nathan! Nathan , this isn't funny! Please let me out! This isn't funny anymore! Please!" I yell through the door, letting the tears stream down my face.

I turn and look up the stairs before walking back up them and looking around the room.

Why has he locked me in here? I was bored and I was only playing. Is this literally what's gonna happen to me every time I do something he doesn't like?

How long am I gonna be up here?