Dr. Sykes: 5

Justin and I went back to my place after we'd finished in town. He stayed for a while as we watch some movies, eating popcorn and other snacks. When it got to the time where I had to pick my mom up, we had watched Drop Dead Fred, Liar Liar, IT, Carrie, Dumb and Dumber, Mr. Poppers Penguins and Moana.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" He asks as I nod.
"Yeah. Mom doesn't like people being over straight after she gets home from work." I say locking the front door as Justin nods.
"I can drop you off at your place, if you want? I mean, it's on the way to moms work and you can't drive yet, so..." I trail off as he smiles.
"Anything to spend another 5 minutes with my beautiful girlfriend." Justin says as I smile and get in the car with him.

We arrive outside his house as I pull up at the side of the path. Justin leans over and kisses me softly before saying 'bye' and walking into his house. I smile before pulling off again and going to my moms work to pick her up. She gets in the car and does up her seatbelt before smiling at me.

"Had a good day?" She asks as I smile and nod.
"Yeah. I've been out to dinner with Justin today." I say as my mom raises her eyebrows.
"So, is he like..." She trails off.
"My boyfriend?" I ask as she nods, "Yeah. He asked me today." I say as my mom nods.
"So, when will I meet him?" She asks as I smile.
"You could've today but, you've been at work so tomorrow when you're off?" I ask as she nods.
"That'd be nice." She says as I smile and pull up in the driveway at home.

Once we'd gotten inside, I started to make some tea for myself and my mom. Halfway through I feel my phone buzz before I check who it was.

From: Unknown,
 Please, Lettie. Please don't do this. I really want to see you.
Nathan :(

To: Unknown.
 Please stop texting me, Nathan. I've moved on. Get over me. Please. I'll be in for my check ups but, outside of the doctor's, you'll have nothing to do with me. That's how a normal life is. Goodbye.
Letticia

Even though I'm with Justin, telling Nathan that I don't want to see him or be with him still breaks my heart because I do. I do want to see him and I do want to be with him but, I like Justin more than Nathan.

I like Nathan because he's rough, sexy and he's a doctor. Who wouldn't want to date their unbelievable sexy doctor? I like Justin because he's sweet, gentle, caring and he's cute. Who wouldn't want to date a sweet guy like him?

I don't want Nathan to fight for me because that'll get Justin fighting for me too and then, they'll technically be fighting each other and I don't want to cause a fight, let alone have any of them hurt each other. I need to get my feelings sorted and stop this confusion.

Once again, I'm knocked out of my thoughts by my phone.

From: Unknown,
 I'm not gonna stop trying to be with you. You will fall in love with me, I'm sure of it. I'll have you with me, if it's the last thing I do.
Nathan