Chapter 40

Try Me | Plastic Toy & DJ Snake

I didn't know what was right or wrong. But I knew that revenge is wrong. I would rather be pulled and killed in a desert than taking an act of revenge on a human being.

I walked to the boys and was feeling a little dizzy. My stomach was hurting and kept poking.

"Good Morning!"Cody said and I nod feeling empty in my stomach.

"Okay, So do you know exactly when they could do it to you?"I looked at Jimmy who smirked like he had something planned.

"Guys, I'm going to say this because I don't feel well,"I said as Jin frowned.

He made me feel under something. I felt like every time he stared at me he made me feel weak. But why?

"It's alright if they hurt me or did things to me because that's just them. They don't understand. And if they want to keep doing it. That's okay. I would rather let someone kill me than take revenge because it's not my responsibility to give their fate."I said as I sighed and Fransisco stared at me.

"So all that planning for nothing!"Jimmy said and I bit my lip nodding.

"Jimmy did you even get to the point,"I asked him as he shook his head.

"Revenge is just as bad as killing someone over anything. Revenge is like jealousy. You say you aren't but you are. You shouldn't care what they did to you because, after that, they won't be around too long. Things will be bad for them as much as it would be bad for me right now."Cody poked my nose and blink at him.

"What would happen if they almost killed you."I stare at Cody.

"It will come back to kick them. They say karma is a bitch, right?"I asked as he chuckles.

I've never said a cuss word on my life! It feels so weird. I heard laughs and turned to see the guys. Did I say it out loud didn't I?

"Yes, you did."

:::::::

"How are they going to put tomato juice on you exactly?"I frowned and looked at him saying 'I don't know'.

I moved to the side feeling uncomfortable from all the stares and looks a few were giving me.

"I guess we have to find out."I felt my chair behind pulled and looked to see Jin smiling.

I felt a blush crept up on my cheeks and the warmness of my body grew. Am I starting to sweat?

"I think we should check on outside."I nod as Jimmy gave me a juice box.

"Drink, you haven't eaten this morning,"Jin said and I nod taking it.

"Thank you."

"Hey, guys I have to answer this call."I saw Fransisco leave with a sigh and I heard the bell ring.

"He's fine. Don't worry. Now let's get you to class!"I nod and got up to follow Jin.

"See you later Jimmy and Cody. Please tell Fransisco I'll see him later."They nodded and I walked with Jin to the choir room.

I opened the door and looked up. I didn't see anything or feel anything about me. I turned and Jin smiled pushing me inside.

"Sara? Would you mind if you can help the sub? I have to go to a meeting."I nod as the teacher looked at me then at Jin.

"You wouldn't mind if I stay here with a pass?"He asked him and I looked at the teacher.

"Only for today."He smiled and I nodded looking at Jin who came inside.

"So you sing?"Jin asked and I shook my head.

"Not really, I'm not a good singer."

The teacher rolled his eyes giving Jin a pass and change the time only till a few minutes before lunch.

"Your good Sara, you just don't listen to those kids in this class. What I can tell you is that most of them aren't that great."I frowned and he chuckled walking out the door with a box.

"Now we wait for the sub,"I said and went to sit down then grabbed my notebook.

"What do you usually do when you're here?"He asked me and I smiled.

"I usually sit and do my homework, or take a nap. Sometimes we would sing but that depends."He smiled and I looked at my finished work already.

"Time for a nap."

"Wait you're really taking a nap?"He asked and I nod with a little yawn.

"I'm tired. I didn't sleep well last night."I said and he looked at me.

"Because of all you boys talking about yesterday. I felt that I did something wrong."I said as he nods smiling as I pulled out my blanket.

"You take a nap with me too!"I said as he laughed at me.

"And don't worry about the sub. He usually knows I'm here and it's always the same sub."I said and he nods getting closer to me.

"Did I ever tell you I love toco bells nacho fries. But when they get too cold they taste weird?"I asked him and he shook his head.

"Well, now you do."

"Are you nervous or are you just tired?"He asked me and I chuckled.

"When I don't sleep as much as I need, I tend to talk more than I usually do,"I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Sleep!"I nod smiling and felt his hand on my head to his shoulder.

I felt different. Warm and safe. I was protected. But why is this happening everything I'm with him?

"It's just me."I nod and felt protected when he did that to me.

I felt as if most of my worries went away. And he was sent to help me. I close my eyes and let myself fall asleep.

::::::

"That stupid bitch came early and not alone this time."I heard as I sat in the bathroom toilet.

"Might as well deal with her, with the guys around. Maybe our boys can just push them away."

"Do you think they would be okay with it? I mean it seems your going a little over the board?"I heard Melissa ask as I hear laughs.

"I'm kidding, maybe we should do it next week. Someone's having a little test. Might as well help her fail it."I heard them walk away and sighed.

What am I going to do?